Phantis Forums

ionikos-oly

slick13

Castillo should have seen definitively straight red for this action.......

First he commits a brutal foul....and then by jumping over the Ionian player, he fell with his two legs onto King....... and all this in front of the eyes of the referee......... :tdown:

In both actions he could have broken the legs of King...... in front of the referee......

King sees red...... (It's understandable).....

Castillo sees yellow (Not understandable at all)........ This is ridiculous

This is a complete joke

i mean everybody is hoping for the best of the Greek league and u got this stupid comments how again Olympiakos gets it there way

i mean Pao fans bitched about Thrylos booing Kyrigiakos a couple of weeks ago

and now this about castillo

first off the game was over by that time

All media outlets said it was a fair decision for Castillo to get a yellow

plus can u compare the two meaning king

king was choking castillo are u blind probably blinded by the hatred of Thrylos

in these two incidents the Greek media didn't make a big deal about it at all but Pao fans sure did

i am begginning to see the real problem here fans like u b/c all of u are bitches u make these comments

can't handle the fact the pressure is on u guys blew it against Aris and u know coming to Karaiskaki will be a tough task for u guys to come out with at least a point

your not don't be hopeful Olympiakos will be back on top

(just take a look of Dragonfly's icon it says it all )

and now the topic that Kokkalis owns these small market teams

i mean u guys are just hypocrits i mean we play well and deserved to win that says it all do u bitch when u guys blow out anybody the answer to that is no

all of u make me sick and all of Pao will feel utter pain and dissapointment on saturday

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did u see the match oly 11....castillos tackle was more then worthy of a red card...ive have seen a red given for much much much less....obviously king deserved a red card and i believe he deserves a ban as well (but knowing how greek football works, he wont get what he deserves) the retaliation is totally uncalled for and completely unprofessional and more then worthy of the red and a suspension but castillos tackle was silly, uneccesary and very malicious...and also deserved a red card...both should have been sent off, king just deserves a ban for his stupid actions...

incase ur blind oly 11, his an Aek supporter

And what difference does that make? Are you saying AEK supporters are not allowed to have opinions on these matters?

Now if you want an opinion from a PAOK supporter ;) , Castillo should have received a red card for his viscious foul on King. This is not the first time Castillo acted this way either. Unfortunately for him he is getting the reputation of being a "kolopaido" at this young age. The kid is talented, but he needs to grow up and mature.

And what difference does that make? Are you saying AEK supporters are not allowed to have opinions on these matters?

Now if you want an opinion from a PAOK supporter ;) , Castillo should have received a red card for his viscious foul on King. This is not the first time Castillo acted this way either. Unfortunately for him he is getting the reputation of being a "kolopaido" at this young age. The kid is talented, but he needs to grow up and mature.

how about u read eveything that was said b4 u try n rip me...

I said his an Aek Supporter because in the previous post he refferd to him as a pao supporter saying u guys cry ect.. thinking he was pao but he wasnt, he was Aek so i pointed it out b4 he looked even more silly..

Archived