Phantis Forums

Melbourne AEK Fans

Original Melbourne 21

The time has come for another LIVE game on TV. It has been a good week for AEK with the news of Arthro 44 coming, a tough away win at Ergotelis and the announcement of a number of new sponsors.......so come down and help celebrate what we hope is another win in front of another healthy crowd at OAKA. There will be club t-shirts for sale if anyone is interested.

Date: Monday 29th November

Time: 4am kick-off

Place: Charles Dickens Tavern 290 Collins St (Between Elizabeth and Swanston)

ORIGINAL 21 Melbourne

should be a good match and i expetc changes in starting 11 from santos time to rest players and give youngsters chnce to shine toskas tsevas bourbos etc if u dont play them know u wont know full potential and instead have ppl asking for signings of youngsters saying we have none.

i also expetc packed dickens with epl on abit earlier arsneal vs liverpool i think.

i am expecting a big simon krassas and even a kofi abonsah chant being heard at the start lol.

Generally yes.....because its a pub. But because we have a few older guys in the club its almost like underage are supervised, get me?

But no they dont ask for id.....and because we have a good relation with the owner then it shouldn't be a problem.

So in our case, he will be fine, unless he goes and orders a jug of beer!!!!! :tup:

Archived