Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS-OLYMPIAKOS

Elastonpappou 13

Bearing in mind that its almost three weeks to go for the big match I think that a topic had to be created. Soon enough the 'philosophia', 'paragologia', 'laspologia of paragodes', 'battle for tickets' will begin with the management of the two clubs doing everything they can to create an atmosphere..... Perhaps this might be the year that al of that changes and we might see Kataskopo along with Tzigger sitting together in the stands watching the match (after all something similar happened before the AEK match)....

Anyway I don't want to see bitching, arguing, fighting etc etc with the typical gay-vazelo, europe-domestic rivalry but I want all of you to stick to the topic speaking of team and match-related issues!!!

Now my thought is this....

I think that this will be the crucial match for both clubs... Actually I see a lot of changes depending who the looser will be... But lets get things from the beginning...

1st The day of the match moved from 5th of December (sunday) to 4th of December (Saturday) because the two teams will be playing their last matchday at the CL the week following the match...

2nd Olympiakos most likely will have to wait until the last CL matchday to see if he is going to go through to the next round whilist PAO (with a loss at Rosenborg) might be already out!!! ;)

3rd And here is where the problems will begin. If one team progresses to the next CL round and the SAME team wins the derby then I see 'louketo' for the other team. If for example PAO looses at Tronthaim (with the combination of a Thrynos win against Depor) and also loses the derby I see Skazni, the players, Tzigger (maybe Zaec as well if he is still a Greek resident) being chased up to Lycabbitos for a week!!!! :P

4th On the other hand imagine Thrynos wining against Depor goes to 10 points and then loses the derby in Karaiskaki against PAO (combine this with a PAO win at Tronthaim). At the time the geys wont be that bad because they will be waiting for the miracle at Anfield but imagine if they lose at Anfield at PAO wins PSV in Leoforos... Then it would be a disaster and 'louketo' for Thrynos!!!

Anyway what do all of you think about the above... Serious comments please and no bitching!!!! :P

i think it will be unpredictable like most of the times. it could be tight, ending with a tie or one goal difference but it could also be something like 3 or 4-0 for either team.

i dont know if the cl standings will have a big influence on the derby.

if the problems between the "samba-block" and bajevic will continue i think it will be a very difficult match for us. if the problems are solved and everybody is fit i think we can do it.

i hope it will be a nice match without any serious problems and the typical fan riots.

if it is going to be like that it could be a new era in the hystory of greek football.

hopefully...

due to the nature of the rivalry i dont see any PAO fans being allowed in the building for obvious reasons but as classy team we are i hope they allow some fans ino our building

yeah classy my ass.

these games arent classy, by PAO fans and by Oly fans too. I think PAO fans are going to be let in..... and trust me we will make your mediocre looking stadium look pretty messy.

due to the nature of the rivalry i dont see any PAO fans being allowed in the building for obvious reasons but as classy team we are i hope they allow some fans ino our building

yeah classy my ass.

these games arent classy, by PAO fans and by Oly fans too. I think PAO fans are going to be let in..... and trust me we will make your mediocre looking stadium look pretty messy.

our stadioum mediocre?

33000 attendance,,, 12000 attendance (leoforio stadium)

whos mediocre? i like it how in here some of you ignore some facts and write useless remarks!!

yeah classy my ass.

our stadioum mediocre?

33000 attendance,,, 12000 attendance (leoforio stadium)

whos mediocre? i like it how in here some of you ignore some facts and write useless remarks!!

idiot,

the looks of a stadium have not the slightest F***ing clue with attendances and capacity.

im saying the stadium is incredibly dull for a complelty remodeled/new stadium thats the shittiest thing ive ever seen!!! leoforos has been around for ages!

it's been around for ages, no doubt :LOL: Finally someone in GREECE got a REAL football stadium everyone is thankfull and motiviated that this will only be the start, of course the PAO fans here are the only JACK KNOBS that have something IDIOTIC to say (suprise!), I shouold personally slap all of you. BTW anyone that isn't a s%$#! irish fan thats been there (you know, leoforos) now knows the DEFINITION of a CRACK HOUSE, ante kai g*****! drake. You jealous little bastid.

We'll show you what having an atmosphere is all about when the "derby" comes. Unforgettable will be one of the words to describe the event.

Olympiakos SFP, always first in everything. Got it, get it, GOOD :box:

I wonder how CL teams feel like when they play at the crack house, can you imagine the conversations in those "LOCKER ROOMS" , LMAO :LOL:

Man ive had enough of this oly gay fans masturbating over the karagiozi stadium.

As much as it is good for greek football...whether it looks good or not...whether it has 100000 seater or a 2 seater.

I dont wanna read or hear people talkin about it all the time

To stadio kariaskaki mas kai to karaskaki mas , its so beautiful, we love it, were proud, oly is the only club that deserves it, i dream about it, i want i want it nowwww, F***en go lock yourselves in your rooms and toss over pictures of it in your own time.

Its a decent stadium...get over it.

You need more than a stadium to win! , and it goes for both teams.

Can the admins here do something about the little rascal HOLLYWOOD threatening me via PM ?

Also the post before mine also contained a personal attack, keep things level or else you might find things a bit rocky VERY soon for your OWN SELF.

These are my kind words.

-Vasili0s

Kojak: your brother drakos bought up the subject, nothing more. no need to blow things out of proportion as things usually do in here :whistle:

vasilios something will be done, dont worry about that....

The fields have been treated even as i have warned Drakos13 for his Previous personal attack towards you, so justice does provale in phantis for both geys and pao fans... However the difference between him an you is that he does not challenge the mods like u have done in the past/present which wont be tolerated no more...

The fact is that Karaiskaki was paid for by the kratos and with the help and influence of PASOK who refused to do the same for PAO.

But that's a diffrent can of worms.

The reason we don;t masturbate like Oly fans over Karaiskaki is because stadiums like that are everywhere here in England. In fact a 33000 identikit stadiums are growing on trees almost.

33000 is enough for small clubs like you but for PAO when we build our stadium we will ned at least 45000 because we have regular adventures into European later rounds which you have NEVER EVER had B)

Put that into your pipe and smoke it :P

33000 is enough for small clubs like you but for PAO when we build our stadium we will ned at least 45000 because we have regular adventures into European later rounds which you have NEVER EVER had B)

Put that into your pipe and smoke it :P

Are you dreaming of a 45.000 stadium?

You can't even gemisete Leoforos!! :LOL:

Your average crowds are 12.000 fans this year !!

33000 is enough for small clubs like you but for PAO when we build our stadium we will ned at least 45000 because we have regular adventures into European later rounds which you have NEVER EVER had  B) 

Put that into your pipe and smoke it  :P

Are you dreaming of a 45.000 stadium?

You can't even gemisete Leoforos!! :LOL:

Your average crowds are 12.000 fans this year !!

and what was your average attendance in rizoupoli? what about AEK the year before in Nea Smyrni? quite a difference.

Archived