• Home team by 2 goals
    • Home team by 1 goal
    • Draw 2-2 +
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw 0-0
    • Away team by 1 goal
    • Away team by 2 goals
    • Away team by 3 goals +

Is one of the few times....playing against a "low rated" team.... that we have an important advantage in our favor: European Cup

Panionios were on duty..last Wednesday... and we could relax..... this means advantage for us....... I see a 2 : 0 win for AEK........ I would not be surprised ..., should AEK ensure the victory in the last half hour....

From reports that I read... , Panionios broke in the last quarter of the game against the Danish side....due his unsufficient physics.....

Hey, ti tha ginei me afton ton Georgato re seis? Pos tin exei dei? Skizetai o antipalos ena olokliro paixnidi kai vgainei aftos kai tous pairnei ti mpoukia apo to stoma? Gia mazepste ton re seis.

Good game from Panionios, you guys were not in top shape but you didn't stink either. A draw's more or less a fair result although Panionios should have won this one.

Did you see how the gavroi beat Xanthi today? My god, what's wrong with those refs? They usually wait till mid season till they show their colors. Geez.

Let's see how PAO does (although the truth is I'm waiting for the Aegaleo - Iraklis game tomorrow for a good show)

PS : And I'm not talking about the penalty in OSFP's case.

Did you see how the gavroi beat Xanthi today? My god, what's wrong with those refs? They usually wait till mid season till they show their colors. Geez.

I saw the highlights...and both penalties are justified for Olympiakos.....

On the other hand the problem is that he did not give a sure penalty before for Xanthi....when Anatolakis pushed down vehemently the Xanthi player..... in front of the eyes of the referee...........

As for AEK..... there is no homogenity in the team due to the rotation system.....till now they did not show us yet...any face..., an identity... H omada den dixni kathismeni....

as much as i would hate to say it...both of the oly pks were strange yet justifed...xanthi deserved a pk as well but i guess thats the way things go....as for the aek game...it was a fair result for a tie but i was going into the game thinking aek were gunna bury panionios....nightsurfer is right the rotation that bajevic has is alittel strange and it causes there to be no unity...this was not aeks best team...by far it wasnt.....i cant wait till this week in the CL...hopefully u guys will play your game and mb we can have both a PAO and AEK sweep....oly are playing juventus in itlay...so it wont be a greek sweep.. :D :D

Good Luck

Well, this is the AEK forum so I don't want to get into OSFP and refs. First penalty was definitely a penalty. Second was a penalty too, I agree, although you must agree that the ref could have just as easily not give it. But, as with the infamous Efthymiadis game in Leoforos, it wasn't the penalty itself that's outrageous, but rather the whole treatment of the ref towards Xanthi.

As far as AEK's concerned, you guys need to shape up. Your defence is brand new so it can improve a lot. Your midfield though, it's a pain in the ass. I think with Lakis comin up you guys might have a better chance. Anyway, good luck on the CL. I predict a draw :) :) :)

Nah, just kiddin', good luck to all three clubs. We're going to need it. Badly.

having seen this game live right after osfp joke game i was very dissapionted in aek. today was prob close to not worse than pao and that's saying a lot. no structure or organisation in the middle was a huge worry going into cl vs monaco. even when tsiartas came on he showed nothing except the pass he gave to lymbe which set up georgatos free kick last min. apart from that every pass from him went wayward. i still think he can play much better and waiting for improved performance on wed.

our defence despite what people would think did well. moras showed some good signs, abonsah showed he can give some drive as did georgeas showing every game his a good defender and kreek was stable. when our middle lose ball so easy with vlakies like backheals of karaflos (geogratos) maladenis and rusev and even katsouranis bad passes our defense will be exposed sooner our later and hence fagame 2. both golas where stupid. 1st one basics of soccer from corners you have a player just outside area to clear ball or stop shot from opposition. didn't hapen insteas have 3 AEK PLAYERS BALLWATCHING. 2ND goal own goal by katsouranis which was a lucky goal as it couldv'e gone anywhere.

our attack well when served well and passing close to feet and quickly is deadly but doesn't happen often enough.

bajevic came out with vlakeia system which might in the end stuffed up our whle plan of winning and structure. don't know why knstandinidis is on our list if he won't play these games in greece seriuosly he shouldv'e started with nails if he wanted to rest lymbe, okkas, ivic etc.

last yr we played better and i think maybe cuase we had just one striker in demis who was there all season and had stability. all players had to lift whereas we have too many striking options dusan doesn't know what to do hence losing the plot with selections. hopefully this isn't true and we see a different aek which i believe we will.

if it's good enough for a win other story. btw the offside for lymbe was a correct decision and nothing to complain about ref. only the idiotic panionios fans throwinga missle at karaflo's kefali.

Im with AYP here.....as we sat in the pub and watched the game, it was in disbeleif that we saw how 'spasmeni' our team was. We were disjointed lacking structure and really really flat.

How Bajevic thinks we played better is beyond me. I think that the style we played didnt help, or better, the players he used for that style is shocking. The Docter had to play in that system because he has good foot skills and can be damaging. Maladenis is no good.......Iva had enough of this guy, PISS HIM OFF. The guy is a joke....

The first goal was bad marking.....it happens, the second goal was a combination of three things:

- luck

- Moras falling over....absolutely stupid, hope he learns

- Katsouranis not clearing teh ball properly...he got a touch to it, E3W!!!!!Dont glance it!!

Yet again we are faced with the same problem of not being able to play 90minutes and it is hurting us badly.

Big mistake from Bajevic with the formation, the players have a lot to answer for. I will be happy to walk away from Monaco with a draw now.....we are dismal.

P.S For the record, the 3an8i-Gauroi match was a shambles. The first penalty for OSFP was CLEAR. The 3an8i one wasnt a penalty and the last one.....WHAT A DISGRACE, it hit the guy in the chest/ shoulder. Clear as day a pure and utter disgrace. But at the end of the day, emeis xanoume ba8mous.

even though it is another disappointing result, i genuinly think we played better thatn inour 2 previous 2-2 results. the problem once again however was in our defeding as a group- not our defensive line. they did a good job, moras- georgeas,. abonsah, and kreek all did excellent work. especially moras showed me signs of a significant player. very calm, very serious and not mistake prone. only at teh poitn where he fell to the ground did anything go wrong with him ( i hope he was indeed hurting and didn't dive)

teh problem is when we defend asa unit, there are nerves and not a clear head for out team. this is how teh first goal came. the second one was bad luck.

even in offense we did a little better, as we created more spaces and more chances than the pao game, still a problem that ourstrikers couldnt convert. it is worrisome when lybe, ivic, nali are all in and cannot score.

what did everyone think of rusev. int eh first half i saw good things from hm, but i think he disappeared int eh second.

It was a good game indeed, but dudes, everything that this guy Georgatos does, turns out to be good.... I think luck is on his side the past few months, and he looks to be in great shape....... Lets hope he can produce the same quality in European matches....

P.S. Very lucky to get a draw Hanoumisses, but Panionios was lucky in the second goal huh???

Archived