Phantis Forums

Pires comments about Panathinaikos fans

choc13

O Pires eipe se mia efimerida oti oi paixtes tou PAO paizoun agria poly kai oti oi filathloi mas einai ratsistes.... mia o Henry, tora o Pires... akoma ponaei to 2-2 stin Athina e???

as prosexe o mister Henry ti elege prin ton agona stin Athina.... btw oloi kseroun pos milane oi paixtes tis Arsenal gia tis alles omades... alla mia mera ola plirononte kai euxomai auto na ginei tin Triti stin Agglia mesa......

pantos ego pou eida ton agona PAO- Arsenal den eida kanena skliro faoul apo tin meria tou PAO, kai to paixnidi an den kano lathos den eixe polla faoul.........

Yes he did!!! :P I think he forgot to mention " We might get a result as long as I stay away from Highbury!!!! :P )

Cmmon people lets teach Arse-nal scum a lesson!!!! Kill them and breal some legs as well!!!!! :ph34r: :box: :box:

P.S. Best senario... Lamoio starts the game and gives a hard tackle to Aliti-Henry that send him straight to the dressing room... Also Lamoio gets red-carded for that tackle and we play with ten men!!! That would be perfect... 11 men behind the ball and counter attacks with Papadopoulo and Palto... Manoli gets in, in the last 15 minutes ,he replaces Palto and scores a goal from counter attack in the 90th minute!!!!! :tup:

first id like to say

Pires is a loser and a pussy. i hate him. He waits till AFTER the game in Leoforo to run his mouth. Maybe he forgets that london is a home game especially in the midst of highbury were everyone sits with their tea the entire game exept for one section screaming jumping and chanting (OURS) we own the atmosphere.

also i really dont care as much if we lose as long as someone lays down punishment on him and Henry.

2. How exactly does Pires KNOW that PAO fans are racist??? What? does he speak greek or something? does anyone on his team? we make racist comments occasionally but keep them on the pitch. We dont have much to persecute agains on our team given weve had jews,albanians and blacks. Pires is just an idiot.

also we may have given the black players "problems" in leoforo. yes maybe because they were arsneal and star players.

maybe one of them - HENRY. who is a star, and ran his mouth, and worst of all, is WEARING ARSE-ANAL jersey. we boo everybody who isnt PAO, guess what we boo greek players and refs too.

i heard Henry received "racist" abuse in Leoforo.

I beleive him not 1 bit. I think he is a moron and misinterprets all the taunting of him as related to his color.

i watched the game replay today. UEFA.com in the 2nd half replay has the match without commentary. I heard no racist chants at all. In honesty i think that was the mildest atmosphere ive ever seen leoforo in.

The fans taunt EVERY opponent regardless of race. I remember in Nea Smyrni with AEK we infuriated Georgatos and said terrible things to him...and he is greek.

Henry is just a moron.

The only racist things we say are to taunt and our stupid, like calling PAOK bulgarians and AEK turks.... maybe some individuals scream out a racist thing i have seen this once but never an entire kerkida.

Anyways- my question is- does anybody know this "abuse" and what supposedly happened? I mean how would Henry really understand chants in greek to begin with....

he is just always frustrated when it comes to greek opposition...no one saw ow badl he flipped out two years ago...we play hard and he cant handle it so he takes his frustration out in the press offices..leave him be, there is no racism in leoforo like that...we adore most of our african playrs (OLISADEBE, MORRIS) so there is no basis for us making racial comments..let him be...hes just frustrated that greece knocked him out of euro and that our "inferior" team (according to english press) took our points from arsenal "the best team in the world"..

There are always idiots who ruin the atmosphere in the stadium.Same thing happened to us against Olympiakos a few years back when Ofori Quaye came in the pitch everyone started doing these monkey noises. Its embarassing. People who do this are a bunch of retards and they should be banned from football stadiums for life. I am sure the vast majority of pao and porto fans do not share these twisted values.

After Greece beat France in the Euro 2004,

the ONLY French players, I saw, that came over to shake hands with their Greek opponents were Zidane and Pires... :o

After these recent comments, I have to conclude that the only international French footballer with any kind of class or sportsmanship, is Zidane, and he quit his national team!!! :(

At least there is still Platini, to make up for the rest

May I remind you that he admitted to the French media after gauros' loss at Monaco, that the second osfp goal was incorrectly disallowed :nw:

PEACE

Zidane is a class of his own

he was the best football player in the previous 5 seasons or at least one of the top

he has tasted both the spirited joy of winning and the hardship of losing and he knows he was clearly and fairly beaten by the Greeks and thats why he shaked there hands to acknowledge there performance as for the rest of them who gives a rats ass about them lol

Archived