Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Monaco

NYC_Olympiakos

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

and they(monaco) will also score a couple of them again in the first 30 min.

believe u me

Slick

Just a little question to tease all my gay-friends few hours before the match.....

Bravo Olympiakos! Keep it up!

:tup:

tell me how does Monaco make it to the finals in Europe and next season is just crap

have they run out of steam?

If so its good for u guys :)

And i credit u guys for the win although its still too early to talk ;)

most probably :D :P

every great team has a bad day. and monaco is not that strong away but very strong at home. we saw that also last year. they lost 4-2 in spain and won 3-1 at home.

Why don't we all stop the debates about who is better and just enjoy the great results that our teams have had back to back in Europe

It is a rare occasion and we should cherish it :tup:

It does not matter how, or when the win was sealed

It is another great result for Greek football

Osfp has far better chances to make it to the next round than in recent history,

and even better than PAO.

I hope ALL our teams do well.

A good result against La Coruna is quite feasible.

Do it!

Best of luck to ALL Greek teams :nw:

PEACE

Great result for Thrynos yesturday although the match was really bad (I almost fell asleep).... Both teams were crap but Thrynos was less crap than the French and managed to get the win... However the win of Liverpool against Depor really mixes this whole group up....

Pay attention:

1. Thrynos can be left out with 10 points!!! (even if they win against depor in Karaiskaki next match)

2. La Corounia can still go through with quite a few combinations of scores. Nothing is finished for them. They can go through with 8 points!!!

3. Thrynos can go through with 2 LOSSES in the remaining games!!!

Think about the above and you will see that I am 100% right!!!

P.S. Imagine PAO going through with 8 points (drawing in Rosenborg and Arsebal winning in Holland) and Thrynos go to UEFA with 10 points and 3 wins!!! :LOL: That would be great!!!! :tup:

Well done to our boys, they made us proud again :rolleyes:

Now, I think the next game is the tougher of all. If La Corunia win both their remaining games (and Monaco dont beat Liverpool), the Spaniards are actually through!

I dont agree with people saying LaCorunia will visit Faliro as tourists. It's going to be tough. But I trust Dusan will do his homework again and give our team the right directions... :tup:

Congratulations Olympiakos. Now that Porto is out I hope either Oly or Pao manage to do the same as we did last year. Remember, it is not impossible. Anything can happen and I´m sure greek players play with more heart and more will than Madrid or Arsenal put together. I wish an Olympiakos-Chelsea final with a last minute Djordjevic goal so I can record Mourinho face and enjoy that moment for eternity

Great result for Thrynos yesturday although the match was really bad (I almost fell asleep).... Both teams were crap but Thrynos was less crap than the French and managed to get the win... However the win of Liverpool against Depor really mixes this whole group up....

Pay attention:

1. Thrynos can be left out with 10 points!!! (even if they win against depor in Karaiskaki next match)

2. La Corounia can still go through with quite a few combinations of scores. Nothing is finished for them. They can go through with 8 points!!!

P.S. Imagine PAO going through with 8 points (drawing in Rosenborg and Arsebal winning in Holland) and Thrynos go to UEFA with 10 points and 3 wins!!! :LOL: That would be great!!!! :tup:

its happened before in 200-2001 we finished with 9 point 3 wins 3 losses vs u guys finishing with 8 2 -2-2 and yet u advanced in the C.L

shows u how different each group is

would be great if both teams advance no matter with how many points.

i think we have the better chances but it is still tricky to get through.

paos match against rosenborg will be the tougher one i think. just dont let basinas take another penalty. ;)

i dont think france will forget greece so fast after this year. :D

:gr:

that is one thing that makes me very affraid of the next cl match. they will do everything to score their first goal and get the three points to stay alive in the race for the next round. :(

but it could also be that they are just unable to put the ball in the net this year. they should join okkas in the "anonymus-post-hitter-group" :LOL:

we have to play a strong defense against them. yesterday their stats looked like as if they played quite a lot better than liverpool and if they continue like that the goal is just a matter of time. i just hope they will make their gaols in the last turn.

speaking of okkas..he was very dissapointing yesterday...i excpeted him to have a better game...anyway..even though things are going well, the group is still up for grabs...make sure you take the oppourtinites vs depor and expoit their bad form and weakenesses...a win at home vs them should probably see you through, but the group is still really tight...a saw the depor liverpool game and depors defense was completely full of holes...liverpool just didnt take advantage..make sure you guys do!!!

Pay attention:

P.S. Imagine PAO going through with 8 points (drawing in Rosenborg and Arsebal winning in Holland) and Thrynos go to UEFA with 10 points and 3 wins!!! :LOL:  That would be great!!!! :tup:

its happened before in 200-2001 we finished with 9 point 3 wins 3 losses vs u guys finishing with 8 2 -2-2 and yet u advanced in the C.L

shows u how different each group is

Kala an ginei ayto tha expermatoso!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :P

P.S. By the way the combination of scores does not reflect the difficulty of a group. Its just a matter of score combinations... How can you even compare the destroyed kafeneia of yours to teams such as Arse-nal and Psv?

PSV are playing with two 19-year old strikers (after the big guns Kezman and Robben left), and 2 footballers from...China and Korea on the wings!!! :o

And they're cruising on your group being clear on the top!! That reflects what "kafeneia" are the other 3 teams are... :LOL: :LOL:

Arsenal is the best team in England , but with very poor european records after Wenger's started working there. In particular in the last 5 games they havent won any!! Everybody says they're in crisis , except the green fans with green glsses on their eyes... :(

Actually I haven't heard anyone say that Arse-nal is in crisis apart from gay-fans... How can a team be in crisis when they are unbeaten 49 games in a row, lost 1 game against Man Utd, and drew 3 times after that... If you call that crisis then I would be very happy to see PAO at such a crisis!!!! :P

Archived