Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Monaco

NYC_Olympiakos

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

not that good of a half we started ok with Rivaldo n Giovanni linking but id like more our of midfield i rekon we bring on maric for giovanni and georgatos for mavrogenidis and switch pantos over to the right

Good result for OSFP. It is now in OSFP's hands to qualify. If they win the next game, they are through.

That doesn't sound right...

What if: OSFP beat Depor and Monaco beat Liverpool.

Then Monaco beat Depor and Liverpool beat OSFP 2-0?

Wouldn't that put OSFP out?

ahem OSFP 1 MON 0

yipee we won again vs a french opposition that PAO cound not do last year

knockout phases are near

and to all OSFP haters

where are your excuses about Monaco being a mediocre team or how OKKAS misses goal;s o r Rivaldo is over the hill

and to all aek fans thasnk you for getting rid of bajevic

he came back to a team that shows him respect

That doesn't sound right...

What if: OSFP beat Depor and Monaco beat Liverpool.

Then Monaco beat Depor and Liverpool beat OSFP 2-0?

Wouldn't that put OSFP out?

that would be really bad...

damn that was tight! towards the end i didnt belive we could make it. schurrer fully repaid last years goal. :tup:

hopefully we win against depor and liverpool and monaco tie.

great match of pantos. he was the man of the match for me. he was just everywhere. :nw:

keep it on like that and we will advance.

ahem OSFP 1 MON 0

yipee we won again vs a french opposition that PAO cound not do last year

knockout phases are near

and to all OSFP haters

where are your excuses about Monaco being a mediocre team or how OKKAS misses goal;s o r Rivaldo is over the hill

man only a tosser would talk like that

Is Monaco the same team it was last year?

They sold all their good players!

Congrats to the reds although i knew it would be a matter of time b4 wankers let slip with m*****es

Its still crucial just like Pao to go thru to win 1 of their 2 matches and at least draw their second match

PS i dont see Oly beating Liverpool at home so this will go down to the wire!

Good win for the gays tonight. Monaco had it coming for backing home after the 50th minute (anyone surprised).

Do not underestimate Deportivo. They have nothing to play for and can go all out with only their self respect to win back. That could prove them dangerous. Lets not forget that they have yet to score a goal. I cannot see them going 5 matches withot scoring. Also, the Monaco-Liverpool is a tricky one. The whole group is tricky. Nothing is certain.

Congrats though for a big win.

:LOL:

and they just got some shitty players to replace them huh? :bangin:

Chevantón, Saviola and Kallon are just some poor kids that didnt find a spot in another club and monaco showed mercy and gave them a job so that they can feed their poor families. :box:

come on and get serious. these players are world class and it wouldnt surprise me if they would play in another top club next year.

monaco is still a top club and they are as strong as last year. but today their performance was just bad, tey sucked. the match wasnt high quality and monaco could have done the damage anytime but they played for the tie and didnt try really hard to get to the goal.

during the match i didnt think we would win but we deserved it. especially for the performance we had after the 60th minute.

I decided to skip my test and watch the game

and dam it was worth it

Both teams struggled

Olympiakos was better but they were sluggish not quick to the ball slow passing

they look bad

i think playing in Karaiskaki just negated Monaco to a stay back at home team which they shouldn't do

thank god they did

we got the break something we never get in Champions League

Look Olympiakos as to worry about Aek now

when its time to play Deportivo will worry about it then

the main thing is we control our own destiny and i know ppl will be looking at the fact that Olympiakos will play Liverpool away in England but lets not talk about it till that game approaches

Good Luck Olympiakos#1

ahem OSFP    1 MON 0

yipee we won again vs  a french opposition that PAO cound not do last year

knockout phases are near

and to all  OSFP haters

where are your excuses about Monaco being a mediocre team or how  OKKAS misses goal;s o r Rivaldo is over the hill

man only a tosser would talk like that

Congrats to the reds although i knew it would be a matter of time b4 wankers let slip with m*****es

Its still crucial just like Pao to go thru to win 1 of their 2 matches and at least draw their second match

PS i dont see Oly beating Liverpool at home so this will go down to the wire!

here we go with another person who does not believe we beat a world class team

if i remember a lot of people 2 weeks ago said that Monaco would be heard to beat and we lost to them

so since we are first place and monaco and liverpool are not that great what does that make us

then u guys ask y I say that pao beat a mediocre team

see how it feels on our end!

PAO: 3rd OSFP: first

whats wrong with this pic

anyways a win for us and a win for Liverpool and we are in the 16

ENA MEGALO BRAVO STA PAIDIA, KAI STON KOSMO MAS ! APOPSE KANAME ALLO ENA MEGALO VHMA PROS TOUS 16 ME MIA ALLH MEGALH NIKH STO NAO MAS !

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

BTW, after the next matchday when we thump deportivo, ill resurect the thread when the ANTI-OLYMPIAKOI 'predicted' us finishing last, laughing at our group difficulty and how we would get anally penetrated, LMAO. keep hating my beloved ones, because IM LOVING EVERY GOD DAMN SECOND ! ! !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived