Phantis Forums

Games This Week

mk21

Since Xanthi and Panionios are part of the TV "asteges" teams, they negotiate their TV rights on an individual game basis. This week those teams sold their games to ERT. The question is if they also sold the international rights to ERT as well.

Also it is rumored that Iraklis will sell all their home games to ERT for this season. Developments are expected next week.

Looks good!!!!

ERTSat has 3 games on sched for saturday

Xanthi-OSFP

and

Panionios-AEK Both Live

and

PAO-Ionikos on tape delay(This is a supersport game)

No games on sunday.....and athlitiki kyriaki on sunday regular time

that's great news getting more and more aek matches on t.v slowly this will continue to cl matches i hope. but as i understand xanthi and panionios agreed to these games being on ert right?

so maybe the cl games on ert in greece might also be on ert sat in next few weeks.

Highly unlikely. ESPN is the Rights holder for CL for all of north america. Its up to them where they want to sell the games. Right now ony Setanta and/or Teleantenna has bought games from them. I don't think any of the 3 greek channels will dish out the money to buy and show these matches. The only window is after 1AM after the match the home teams have rights to their matches.....OSFP-Juve this week will be broadcast on olympiacos.org website on delay after 1am.

I wish we had a dioikisi that took care of us like Kokkalis takes care of their fans.

Archived