Phantis Forums

atsalenios-pao

slick13

theese are the players that will traveling to crete.

galinovic, kostolis, vyntra, kostandinidis, kirgiakos, kotsios, henriksen, mitou, maric, epale, sapanis, skatcel, bikofski, demba-nyren, papadopoulos, kritikos, triptoseris, oxyzoglou and tsemberides

what about bousinakis he played a couple of frienly games in pre-season but now he isnt even going along with the other youngsters :blink: :blink:

I see LAMOIO is an important asset to every PAO squad whether this is for the CL matches, League or cup.... ;)  WELL DONE!!!! :nw:

i know you like to bust svouras and i too dont think he shoud be wearing a green jersey but apart from the disaster in kerkyra, he has picked up for munch's loss...he played very well vs arsenal...hes not essential to our team...but he is the option when munch is out...

i predict a 1-0 or 2-0 win...id like to see the youngsters gett in but i wanna secure the win..3-2 isnt a great scoreline to be going away...

I'm not worried about this game. Our players who haven't seen much action will try to impress and give it all.... Otherwise, if the second PAO squad can't beat Atsalenios, then they should surrender their shirts!

I see many of you saying that LAMOIO played well against Arsenal.... I was also the one that said that he played better than expected... But lets clarify something...

He played well for LAMOIO Konstadinidis standards.... Compared to the rest of the team, along with Skatchel he was the worst of all even in the Arsenal game.... ;)

Indeed we do lead 2-0 at HT. Can't beleive Dimi has missed yet another penalty! :blink: That's 0/3 he has for PAO so far.

We are through now I think it's a great idea to throw in all the youngsters Scasny has taken with him. Sun, Dimi by the way. We don't want the kid burning out.

PAO started with:

------------Galinovic

Vyntra-----Kotsios-----Henriksen------Kostantinidis

Mitu---------Maric-------Sabanis----Skacel

------Papadopoulos-------Bykowski

I have got another idea... Why don't we throw lamoio out, play with 10 men and then sell him for free, to some Cretan Pirates to torture him!!!! 

LOL

You really have it in for him. If you want, send him on a one way trip to melbourne. I have few ppl that can clean him up for you if you want!

lol

just kidding, but melb is kind of far huh papou

LOL

You really have it in for him. If you want, send him on a one way trip to melbourne. I have few ppl that can clean him up for you if you want!

lol

just kidding, but melb is kind of far huh papou

Let me know the procedure for shipping him, and I will do it!!! :P I am even willing to pay the expenses!!!! :tup:

LOL... that was funny. :LOL:

Ela re, but seriously, we didn't do too bad with Daniil in the 80s. He took us on the great UEFA cup run in 86/87 before Bengston came on and we got dumped by Brugge. Plus we won many titles with him.

Believe me you don't want to hear my opinion about Daniil... :angry:

Besides if Bajevic is "Ksanazestameno fagito" for the gays, what would Daniil be for us? Returning for what , 4rth time? 5th? :huh:

a good 4-0 win,...nice to see pap scoring and mb thisll be a small morale booster...great to see Tripotseri getting his debut...its nice to see the youngsters getting roatated in and getting their time..they desrrve it cause our youth team is on fire...mitu also scored his first goal for pao today...

Archived