AEK Winning the Title

evalagoal

14 members have voted

1. 1. AEK Winning the Title

• (A) YES
    • (B) NO

Listen no disrespect but Aek ain't winning the title

I mean they don't have the team for the 30 game season

but its a nice story though and team with there history and all these finanical problems its nice to see them doing so well even though i shouldn';t be saying this due to who i support lol

As for that comment for thrynos and trifille being crap speak for yourself

Olympiakos will fix this problem and will once again win the title

AEK winning the title? I don't think so. One or two injuries, and this team is done like dinner unfortunately.

I'm glad to see that they've started up well though. It'll matter more when they experience some hiccups later on in the season as all teams do it seems.

well i think this thread should be relevant with 2-3 games left when its clear who's in contention and who's not. at the moment u cant say nothing. i mean ok just cause fans chanting about title lol and then u get media hyping the whole thing saying aek going to win title justlike they hyped up or dream team last yr doesnt mean it will happen.

as for our squad depth well wie wil lhave to see if thats true when we get injuries otherwise u cant say nothing.

waaaay to early

if we get ahead of ourselves well cop another zenith poutsa like last week

take it game by game and do what is needed

call again later in the season

and i wont be disapointed if we finish even 3rd given what weve got

remember there hasnt been a derby yet and thats not santos' specialty

Mate Im as relaxed as they come......dont worry about that. And its one thing to rip a chant or two regarding winning the title....but its another thing to have that in your mind as a serious belief.

I honestly cant see anything beyond the Aris game.....Its just a blur....Like we saw with Zenit, unless we concentrate on every game for 90 minutes and unless we have 14 players, 1 coach and 35.000 thousand fans pulling together we can die in the proverbial ass.

But when you open up a thread like this your bound to get stupidity. Ive already had to crack the whips on a certain other AEK fan who well as we know was always getting sucked in.

Archived