Phantis Forums

Besiktas vs Fenerbahce

What will be the Result of the match : BESIKTAS vs. FENERBAHCE  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Result of the match : BESIKTAS vs. FENERBAHCE

• Besiktas Win (Home)
    • Draw
    • FenerBahce Win (Away)

The justly awakening Besiktas, or the mighty Fenerbahce?

This will be a great match, If Besiktas win, this means the kiss of life for them. If Fener win this means the 10th win in a row and a new record..

I think Galatasaray fans are expecting Besiktas to win. But for me noone can beat Fener in league..

I'll go for Besiktas... Not because I want Fener to lose for us to catch them but from the start of the season, Fener struggles against high-level opponents... no ever team in the League decided to have a go at them... they try to play the game in their defence as they expect counter-attacks but Fener has a strong line-up of Pierre, Nobre, Tuncay, Alex and Serhat up front and they always look to punish...

the games for BJK against A. Gucu and Fener against Sakarya are not to look for when the game comes... Besiktas will be boosted, cuz they're the hosts and they won two games in a row which is a special thing for them this season... Fener has a 9-game-streak of winning and this game looks like the one between Man Utd v Arsenal of last weekend's Premiership...

I guess a hard-fought 2-1 win for Besiktas with Juanfran Garcia and Akin Ibrahim scoring... Fener's goal will come from Nobre...

BESIKTAS-FENERBAHCE: 2-1...

That was quite a battle! Besiktas played much better than their rivals till the rightful exit of Ibrahim Uzulmez after he 'diverted' a Marcio Nobre header by his fingertips...

It was no more than dull in the first-half but as second half started Vici Del Bosque made a crucial move!!! Sergen who was partnering Alieu Carew in the first-half ruffled back at his familiar playmaker position and Carew had more space to sprint with! He had a shot blocked by Fenerbahce keeper Rustu on 47 minutes before he rolled between Fabio Luciano and Cetin Servet to place a rampant shot to Rustu's right-hand corner on 54 minutes... 1-0

Fenerbahce was expected to attack all over the place after Carew's bazooka but Besiktas did not take their foot off the gas... Mustafa Dogan who played 7 seasons for Fenerbahce between 1995-2002, scored Besiktas' second goal on 61 minutes as his header was to strong to hold for Rustu... 2-0

On 66 minutes, a Fenerbahce corner shook Besiktas goal and the header from Nobre was fantastically saved by Uzulmez Ibrahim... Unfortunately, he was the left-back and having done goalkeeping duties meant an early bath for the experienced player... Upstepped Pierre van Hooijdonk and his well-taken penalty gave a glimmer of hope to Fenerbahce... 2-1

Vici Del Bosque made two organising substitutions as Atan Cagdas replaced Alieu Carew on 69 minutes and Ibrahim Akin came on for Yalcin Sergen on 79 minutes... Fener looked to create chances after that but they were always second-best tonite and if the game went on till morning, I doubt they would score...

The final result of 2-1 indicated three highlightable things...

1- Fenerbahce sucks against strong opposition... :box:

2- Besiktas is underway for their resurrection :)

3- My guesses in the derbies are as correct as ever... :nw:

I'm hungrily waiting Fenerbahce to Ali Sami Yen on matchday 16... I will be there and cheer for the glorious Galatasaray team and I strongly feel that we will kick butt against them!!!

HELAL SANA, BESIKTAS!

YURUYEDUR GALATASARAY!

... ben cocukken asagidaki gibi bir taraftar soylemi cok gezerdi...

CIM BOM KARTAL ELELE

GIREN CIKAN FENERE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fenerbahce coach Christoph Daum stated in the post-game press conference that he and all Fenerbahce supporters demanded more from Alex de Souza. He added that if Alex was signed to perform against minor opposition, then he is a super signing. Daum also declared that Tuncay needs to be much more concentrated if he were to get a starting line-up place in the bigger games.

DAUM'UN SUYU ISINIYOR... INSALLAH GALATASARAY MACINA KADAR GOREVDE KALIR DA BIZ DE FENER'I IYI BI PATAKLARIZ...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Besiktas was only lucky. Carew HAD TO BE SENT OFF in 70th minute. Then Besiktas would be poor with 9 players.

But never forget, Fener always beat Gala.... This will again happen anytime, anywhere...

Carew HAD TO BE SENT OFF in 70th minute

But never forget, Fener always beat Gala....

Carew had to be sent off??? Then van Hooijdonk should be given a 6-match ban or something? He went mad after BJK's second goal and instantly became way too aggressive...

and come to the HELL then we'll show you why WE'RE GONNA BE THE CHAMPIONS!

hey, did you see what BJK fans do on a paper-board? They wrote TURKIYE CUMHURIYETINE HOS GELDINIZ and under that note came the 17 teams' logos of the Turkish Super League... I couldn't see a Fener logo... aha, you were the Republic of Fenerbahce, right??? This simply insults the entire Turkish nation and every one has seen it except the FB fans & board!!!

It makes me crazy! :angry:

THERE'S NO OTHER SORT OF NATIONAL GOVERNMENT THAN TURKISH REPUBLIC ON THIS LAND!!! :angry:

TURKEY :nw: :nw: :nw:

Come on man. You know the No:1 fan of Fenerbahce is Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. We are of course inside Turkish Republic. You really see this way? This is a way of fun, only a joke, dont get things so serius. Read about the history, Fenerbahce players fought against the enemy. There is nothing to say about Altinorduspor..

We were brothers, and still we are if Fenerbahce isnt strong Gala isnt too. the same for Fener...

Archived