Phantis Forums

Man Utd defeat Gunners

The game may have been one of controversial decisions by the referee, but I reckon the result was fair in the end. Man United appeared to be the hungrier side, with more desire to actually win the match.

Some bad challenges on display, but also too much playacting, crying and complaining by both sides.

The referee gave a penalty to Rooney which clearly wasn't but few minutes later another penalty was made by aballo-ashle Cole (I think) to Christiano Ronaldo... ;)

Man Utd played a lot better throughout the match and deserved the win....

Goodbuy Arse-nal SCUM!!!!! :tup: :box:

ANTE GEIA WENGER!!!! :ph34r:

FORZA RUUD!!!! :tup:

hey, the spotkick was unfair... :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

everything is fair against ARSENAL... :LOL:

they've been doing the whole thing for 50 weeks... :angry:

and what was that on Cristo Ronaldo by Bitchley Cole five mins after the "controversial" penalty??? a jigsaw rumble? :P

i'm glad they lost... they will go on to lose more and somebody else will win the Premiership... a much-more deserving team than ArseMal!!! Chelsea, Man U, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, West Brom... any one else is better than those bitches!!!

the next mission for ArseMal...

lose at home to Panathinaiko then draw with PSV & Rosenborg and out of CL... i really hope even Rosenborg sink them out of European Comp.s but it will be a miracle for soccer... still a good miracle, though!!! like Gala shitting Milan in three mins in 1999...

and Arsene Wenger the s%$#!-Lord of Highbury stated after the match that "The referee stole their points"... he went on to say that every year Man U had a free penalty at Trafford, last year they missed now they scored...

i still remember ArseMal bitcheries punching Ruud after he missed the penalty on 90+2 mins last year... they should have thanked him cuz he was the reason why ArseMal had a 50 game run without a loss, it would have been something around 12-13 if he converted the penalty...

F-U-C-K-SENAL... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

FORZA SIR ALEX...

PAPOU, THIS IS OUR FIEST... :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Indeed but generally in foreign leagues refs do mistakes in favour of or/and against every team... In greece all ref mistakes usually go in favour of one team and against ALL other teams... Thats what used to happen until recently anyway..... ;) So this is not human mistake but DOLOS as our friend melos Adonaki said....

Archived