Phantis Forums

ERT sat shows PAO - Egaleo!

What ERTsat, where?

I do not see anything mentioned in their programming line-up or the DISH channel!

Are you referring to their net feed?

If yes, why would they show something different there vs the DISH program?

Thanks, for explaining..

Dr Zhivago announced in press conference when introducing the new coach, that they came to an agreement with Ert to show all of Pao home games.

Obviously ert is in the process of starting their transmission thru their sat service to USA and Australia. Its always the case every year, we have to wait several weeks in the start of the season to get television rights.

Greek television rights are a joke in greece at the moment. They should all be televised by one channel, probably by supersport. You got Alpha getting back to the action, Antenna and ert. Just shows how much a brothelo the organisation in tv rights are in greece at the moment.

You think these clowns in EPO would get their act together and put some laws in place. But its everyone for themselves in greece. If they had a system in place, maybe the greek league could be marketed overseas to pay tv companies.

How can you expect pay tv companies to market greek league to prospective overseas audiences, where all tv rights are scattered thru several channels in greece.

you though by greece winning euro maybe epo would get their act together and do something to market greek soccer. However they are just incompetent or too corrupt and trying to promote it.

No greek teams can be serious contenders in europe when you have an administration that cannot take soccer forward.

ERT-Sat has the TV rights to home games for Panathinaikos, Kallithea, Ergotelis, Aigaleo and Kalamata (?). Those rights are for US and Australia only. According to an e-mail I received, they are negotiating with other teams to acquire their rights.

For now we can expect to see the home game of the above mentioned teams on ERT-Sat.

ERT-Sat has the TV rights to home games for Panathinaikos, Kallithea, Ergotelis, Aigaleo and Kalamata (?). Those rights are for US and Australia only. According to an e-mail I received, they are negotiating with other teams to acquire their rights.

For now we can expect to see the home game of the above mentioned teams on ERT-Sat.

Im doing my stavro that our team is one of them and before the derby with the gays.

Archived