Phantis Forums

Marko FC

Pazz306

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paz, :D

I dont think they have a web site. But you can find their results,reports etc at www.sportnet.gr - click 3rd Division...... It lists their address & phone numbers if you really want to call them to get details.....

Do a google search on Greek Soccer and their are sites that may have more info than sportnet.

Im from Sydney how about you?

Be Good :tup:

Hi EverGreen, :tup:

If he belongs to Panathinaikos- it may be Andrew BOURAKIS ???? Not sure about this, but our Australian Football Association "site" states that Bourakis is with PAO..

Thanks for the info and I really like your AVATAR looks great & your message about PAO & God, is good too.. How is "sunny" England? ha ha

Anyway keep in touch, its nice to chat with fellow Greeks from other countries, but I hope you dont mind that Im from an Olympiakos Family, so I have no real choice but to support them. The reason is that my father - Lefteris Triantafyllou played for their 1st team from 1946- to 1951...

My Dad is 82 in December and still Happy & Healthy....

Back in the days of Mouratis, Bazos, Darivas, Hatzistavridis, Louvaris (was Goal Keeper), his son now is as you would know Vice President ? at Olympiakos.

Dad has some Great stories from back in those days "when I suppose" football was just as passionate from players & supporters BUT without the Crowd Violence we have know...

Just for the record I trialed with PAO in 1982- Kovacs was coach & players I remeber that were good to me at training- Galakos,Thanasis Dimopoulos,Kapsis.

Mr Kapsis was a gentleman, he would encourage me and many times he gave me a lift to and from training, as I was 18 years old and all alone in Greece... Very Nice man...

Anyway Be Good and Take Care. :tup:

Good Luck in The Champions League.....Wouldnt it be Great to have an All Greek Final................. ???????????????????

K.T.

Hi Detari, nice to have you on board! Thanks's for the story's you said. Very interesting. As for that fact you support Olympiakos, I forgive you, we all can't be perfect :D

The names of PAO players on loan to Marko are:

Horianopoulos, Megas, Psichontakis, Georgiou, Gaitaztis, Drystellas and Iasonidis.

This ofcourse was posted by another PAO fan in another forum,but I will copy paste your post and ask if anyone else knows better.

Keep in touch with the forums. I see you have a lot to offer :)

GAITATZIS!

thats him oright! chris gaitatzis, we used to go to primary and high school together.. have the same birthday aswell.. great to see you blokes know him. If possible can anybody get any information on him? perhaps photos, stats?

i have problems finding info on the team since i'm not greek :huh:

Archived