Phantis Forums

Alpha tv on Dish Network...

I just talked to my contact. Alpha tv reached an agreement with dish network. They will sign papers this coming Wednesday and they will air on Saturday November 13th using dish network's equipment. The price per month "will be slightly lower than the price of the other Greek chanells" (his own words). They will also air through some cable systems in major US cities.

Soccer will be a tough thing to show though. I hope this will come slowly with time.

Yeah,

More Greek TV- YIAMAS!!!!! :tup: :tup:

Any idea if Alpha will be available on 61.5 or only 121 like the radio stations?!

How do you know what day it will launch, usually Dish has channels in test mode for a certain period of time and then when ready makes them available to subscribers. Second, from what I know they uplink new channels on Wednesday not on Saturday.

Oh well, I guess we will find out soon?!

Anyone know if there any good shows on this channel? It looks like we will soon have 3 sports hi-light shows to choose from! That is if Paixte Bala will be available on Alpha Sat?

We now have 7 (lucky 7!) channels to choose from- 4 TV channels, 3 Radio channels. :gr:

Archived