Phantis Forums

FC Farul Constanta Brotherhood With Panathinaikos

Kojak

According to various news agencies, such as sportime.gr Panathinaikos has come to an agreement with Romanian First Division Side FC Farul Constanta with regards to Scouting For talent and other technical issues. The Romanian Team anounced this to its media, and will be PAO's eye for talent in that region.

I believe this is a very important move, as well as a correct move.

I know most people's reaction could be negative, with it being in romania of all places, but its worth mentioning.

Sportime

May we continue to do this, but maybe with some south american clubs??

A good move made by Pao but I don't know if Farul is the most suitable romanian team for a partnership in the direction of monitoring young players.

I am from Romania and from what I know Farul doesn't put accent on young players, they had a partnership with Dinamo Bucharest (players that dind't fit in Dinamo's team were sent to Farul and vice-versa)

At this time in their team are very few young players and talented ones (maybe one) ,most of them are experienced ones.

Still I am surprised why Pao dosent colabortate with Gloria Bistrita -I'm also from Bistrita - (where they buyed Sanmartean from ) and I know my local team very well : - Gloria gave many romanian international players, and even now more than Half of the team is build of young players and from these I can say 3 or 4 could be monitored by Pao because they are very good (especialy midfielders) and play for the Romania U21.

And from what I know Gloria hasen't any partnership with any team.

What I can also say is that romanian players are very close to brasilian players - very technic(remind here Hagi or Popescu or Ilie and now Chivu,Mutu,Pancu,Sanmartean) and also not expensive at all.

I agree with you...but with these kind of agreements, money is always involved, so where Farul wasnt able to keep,or attract talent, maintain youth or whatever, cause it costs, PAO will help, and gain first rights when they decide to take one of those players.

Take Arsenal, and the belgian club Beveren, they have a link, though at first they had no talent, with a bit of arsenal money, they are producing the goods.

this is kind of useless... i dont think much talent will develop from this team as much as they will with Panachaiki 2005! Steaua Bucharest ok, but i just think this club is too small to ever have anything serious for PAOs level produced....i also think it would do nothing for our youth to go on loan there.......

this is kind of useless... i dont think much talent will develop from this team as much as they will with Panachaiki 2005! Steaua Bucharest ok, but i just think this club is too small to ever have anything serious for PAOs level produced....i also think it would do nothing for our youth to go on loan there.......

Its not just for players from that club, its also for scouting that region, instead of having to send someone.

Archived