Phantis Forums

Tomorrows games

Does anybody know if there is anyway possible to catch a stream on the internet that will allow us to watch any of the greek league games tomorrow? I know Alter TV once showed the Olympiakos games on the net but I dont think they're carrying the games this year. Alfa Tv in Cyprus is showing the Panathinaikos game but I cant find anything on the net that has a live video feed.

Hi:

For those in the eastern part of the US you can get the satellite telstar 12 at 15W. I am not sure how far west in the US you can pick this sat up but I know those in Chicago can see the sat. Check the atlantic satellites at www.lyngsat.com for details. Now without a subscription and a US$200 receiver you can recive FTA (free to air) channels without any subscriptions. Free to air means no subscritpion required and homeowners can legally pick up these channels for their own veiwing at home. If you would like to know more about getting FTA digital satellite programming join the forum at www.satforums.com and www.coolstf.com.

I say all this because Antenna Satellite http://satellite.antenna.gr is currently availbale FTA on the T12 satellite. However I should caution you that programming that is FTA today could encrypt at any time which would mean you would no longer be able to receive the particular programming with your receiver. The website is different from the website for antenna satellite available on dishnetwork.

For more details you can check Mike Kohl at www.global-cm.net for more information about purchasing a FTA digital receiver.

Hope this helps.

Peleten

PS I am Jamaican interested in Greek football becuase I want to see how Rivaldo does at Olympiakos.

Archived