Phantis Forums

albania vs greece was live

HI everyone. Im the administrator at medialb.com. Hope ya read this coz it says smth in here when i posted it that the moderator needs to approve this.

The GAME WAS LIVE on medialb.com and it reached the limit within minutes. I mean I must say oh my god. Guys u had to see it. We at medialb never thought there was this many people that wanted to see the game live. And wat a game it was.

Now let me expalin a little bit in details. Like i said the game was live but since we did not expect to have such a big impact our server was configured for about 2000 users all connected at the same time. Well guess wat there was 2000 watching it and another 1500 trying to connect to it.

Unfortunately I didnt have time do do a lot of stuff about the page as far as informing u guys as wat was going on because the whole idea of the game came up during the moring and we had to make it happen by 9pm. And it worked. We received a lot of emails from albanians from all over the world with congrats. The video stream was great. Our servers are in USA and the limitatin did not come from the internet bandwith. It came from the number of users that we where able to have at the same time.

This problem has been FIXED. Next game is on wednsday at 8:45pm(Abanian time) where Albania is playing Georgia. We promise u that we will have at least space for about 4000 users. Please understand that more then that it cant be done over 2 nights.

In the mean time please feel free to go at our forum at medialb.com and learn more about wat is going on or wat will happen with the live feed on wednsday.

regards,

Ilir Dokle

Archived