Phantis Forums

Olympiakosthyra7

The first half was a disaster. Nice to see they came too in the 2nd.

The latino group of Castillo-Giovanni-Rivaldo-Shurrer came 15 minutes late to the team dinner, and Bajevic opened up on'em, especially Gio and Castillo for obvious reasons.

Anyways, PAME RE ELLADARA !

Listen i know this is preseason but still we shouldn't even be tied with this cyprian team.

I think bajevic needs to open it up a bit he this he thinks this team is the euro 2004 champs were nowhere near there, were not disciplined enough

i ain't saying lets go all attack but i mean we need more creativity more freedom especially since we have some talented offensive players

Lets go Olympiakos

Guys one thing that you all should understand.. In Friendlies it's not that you NEED to beat everyone in front of you. It's for preperation purposes. Maybe Bajevic wanted to be set back for a bit to see how the team will react. Plus if thei going to keep winning and winning, don't those streaks usually end ona a bad note?

It's still early.....

HELLAS OLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!

Guys one thing that you all should understand.. In Friendlies it's not that you NEED to beat everyone in front of you. It's for preperation purposes. Maybe Bajevic wanted to be set back for a bit to see how the team will react. Plus if thei going to keep winning and winning, don't those streaks usually end ona a bad note?

It's still early.....

HELLAS OLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!

I know

Archived