Phantis Forums

Man Utd. get Rooney

$42,000,000 is definetely too much for Rooney. Rooney has shown in EURO 2004 that he is an exceptional player, but I dont' think he deserve's that much money. Personally I don't think they should of gotten Rooney. This $42 million should of been spent wisely on two decent players rather than one 18 year old. And For some reason I have this feeling that he wouldn't have the same results he got from EURO. This is definetely a gamble they shouldn't of made.

To much money...

I am disappointed with Everton. I was hopping that they will get stronger this year. But they didn't made good transfers and now on the last transfer day they sell their best player. OK, the money are really good for them, but now they are #1 favorite to get relegated. :( :(

The usual idiotic moves from Alex Ferguson. I am not surprised at all..... He is got V. Nistelroy and so much quality from the midfield onwards, and yet he continues to play with the 'aballous' in defence!!! :angry:

Do you actually know that Juve got Ibrahimovic for 19mn EUR and the world's greatest defender F. Cannavaro for 10mn EUR?

So basically they have spend a total of 29 mn EUR and got Ibrahimovic (who is much better than the useless Ronney) and Cannavaro!!! And Alex's stupidity led MAN U paying 42 mn EUR for the worst striker in europe!!!! )But of course his T-shirt will sell much more.... ;) )

I see another humiliating season in the CL!!!!

ALEX GO HOME!!!! :box: :box: :box:

The usual idiotic moves from Alex Ferguson. I am not surprised at all..... He is got V. Nistelroy and so much quality from the midfield onwards, and yet he continues to play with the 'aballous' in defence!!! :angry:

Do you actually know that Juve got Ibrahimovic for 19mn EUR and the world's greatest defender F. Cannavaro for 10mn EUR?

So basically they have spend a total of 29 mn EUR and got Ibrahimovic (who is much better than the useless Ronney) and Cannavaro!!! And Alex's stupidity led MAN U paying 42 mn EUR for the worst striker in europe!!!! )But of course his T-shirt will sell much more.... ;) )

I see another humiliating season in the CL!!!!

ALEX GO HOME!!!! :box: :box: :box:

agree with u, good point! so my great nickname of SIR OZGUR FERGUSON is deep in trouble, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived