ANDERLECHT

WERDER BREMEN

GROUP H

PORTO

CHELSEA (Murinio VS Porto!)

PARIS ST GERMAIN

CSKA MOSCOW

WHAT DO YOU THINK GENTS?

Anything is possible for the Greek teams. Both have a chance to qualify, but none probably will if you ask me. The good thing is that both team play English teams, which meants that here in the US their games will get air play on ESPN.

Porto - Chelsea will be a game to watch.....

:lol: I´m already in line for a ticket.

I dont care how, we are showing Mourinho we dont need him!!!

Olympiakos: bye bye.

Panathinaikos: still a chance;PSV is really strong rigt now, they beated Estrela Vermelha(Red Star) 5-0 :o . Just make sure you make the most points possible at home.

Porto - Chelsea will be a game to watch.....

:lol: I´m already in line for a ticket.

I dont care how, we are showing Mourinho we dont need him!!!

Olympiakos: bye bye.

Panathinaikos: still a chance;PSV is really strong rigt now, they beated Estrela Vermelha(Red Star) 5-0 :o . Just make sure you make the most points possible at home.

Due to the fact that we are not aware of the capabilities of our team due to all the new players I will just say that PAO is capable of the best or the worst things....

So we might even finish first or we might finish last!!!

So we might even finish first or we might finish last!!!

Look. I only saw Pao once this season and they dont seem to be afraid of anyone.

PSV and Rosemborg?

Come on!!! ThEy are not easy but, in your place I WOULD BE CONFIDENT :gr:

Oly can just forget. Liverpool (Cisse yes!), Depor (D Alessandro yes! and Monaco (Chevanton yes!), too much for them. Still, Rivaldo back in Riazor. I live 200 km from La Coruna and the Porto games dont clash. I probably go to watch the gay-ros there.

It will be a hard-fought first round, many of the big guns meet in the group stage.

Group A is interesting cuz Superdepor, ASM and Liverpool all have a good chance for qualification. I feel sorry for the Oly fans but another 4th-place misery is up for grabs. :P

Group B seems to be all one-sided. Roma and Real will go thru but who will win it? Probably Roma, i think it that way at least... :whistle:

Group C is a tough one to call. I would say Ajax 1st and Juve 2nd...

In Group D there's our very very dearly (?) Fenerbahcewho i think got the best draw they can get. A lacklustre Man Utd and a injurry-ridden Lyon and a mediocre Prague... If they still somehow manage to be the last, i will hand them an Olympic medal by myself :lol: ... Fenerbahce looks very very unfortunately likely to take the runners-up spot... It's so hard for a Cim Bom fan, believe me :( !

Group E brings the P-R combination plus a very strong but defensively leaky Arsenal. I don't think that it will be a definite Arsenal lead plus one of the pack to qualify. Things won't be that easy. My fancied PAO may seem understrengthened from the last seasons but they're still PAO, the team who carries the Greek flag in Euros. PSV, well i love to see what they'll do with Beasley after losing Rommedahl! And for Rosenborg, the future looks like the dancers of Sakis who stripped them in EuroVision Song Contest, every single club will tear them down :D ... For my reckoning, it will be a close one and will not be decided till the final whistle of the group, but my magical sphere :lol: is telling me that it will be Panathinaikos and Arsenal. However, it cannot locate who will leave as the winners :huh: ...

Group F is a one to watch. I do think that Barca and Milan will fight for survival and i do not see both qualifying. A very disciplined Shakhtar side can cause problems to all the teams, especially in Central in Donetsk. I will go for Milan and Shakhtar but my heart is deeply willing to have the chance to see the bitches of Milan down and Barca go up but for the difference btwn logic and emotions...

Group G is the tightest one. Inter, the club version of Spain (underachieving in every single tournament they take part in), Valencia, the most consistent Spanish team for the last 5 seasons or so, RSC Anderlecht, always there or thereabouts and Werder Bremen, getting back to where they belong... Both qualifying spots will be tightly contested but it will be Valencia 1st and Inter 2nd in my opinion. Werder and RSC will battle it hard for the UEFA spot which I believe is to go to the Germans... Sorry, Zeekoei!

What a draw this is! Group H brings the Mourinho derby between his club Chelsea and his former club FC Porto. It will be supremely interesting to watch the team that made Mourinho and the team that Mourinho makes! I want FCP to run over the South Londoners but the truth will probably be vice-versa. PSG is back on stage after a long long break and they will utilize on any chances they get to qualify. CSKA is the long shot of the group but one always have to fear the Russians cuz they can be very hard to beat on their day. My Greek mates will know this fact dearly, as Russia nearly cost Greece elimination in the group games... What your Chef ;) says is Chelskynho 1st and FCP second...

So my overall round-up is...

A 1st Deportivo, 2nd AS Monaco

B 1st AS Roma, 2nd Real Madrid CF

C 1st AFC Ajax, 2nd Juventus Turin

D 1st Man Utd, 2nd Fenerbahce (still don't believe i can say this :blink: )

E 1st Panathinaikos, 2nd Arsenal London

F 1st AC Milan, 2nd Shakhtar (hope Barca replaces Milan as 1st)

G 1st Valencia, 2nd Inter Milan

H 1st Chelsea FC, 2nd FC Porto (com'on Carlos Alberto & Yurkas)...

YOUR DEAR DEAR CHEF,

THE_TURK :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

...and hey, will a correct-score game be placed in the game zone???

Group A will be quite difficult for Olympiakos to qualify through......and I see Monaco and Deportivo going through.....although I still will cheer for Olympiakos :gr:

Group B Real and Roma will go through, although Leverkeusen and Kiev will show some signs of strength

Group C Boy am I glad that PAOK didnt' qualify :P. I can't really say who is gonna qualify, but I'll make a prediction that Juventus and Ajax will go through

Group D Manchester United and Lyon is my prediction of who will qualify, but Fernerbache might be a surprise to qualify as well.....

Group E PAO has a good group here. I think Arsenal will qualify, but the next team is a toss up, could be any team, but I'm confident that PAO can qualify :D

Group F Personally I think this is the toughest group. Barcelona, Celtic, and AC Milan will be very good to watch to see who goes to the next round. I predict Barca and Milan :tup:

Group G Is pretty close as well, I see Valencia and Inter going through.

Group H Porto has been struggling this year, and it question me top think if they will qualify or not, but I'm going to say that Chelsea would qualify in first, and Porto will qualify barely, just behind Paris St. Germain.

My predictions overall is:

Group A- Deportivo, Monaco

Group B- Real Madrid, AS Roma

Group C- Juventus, Ajax

Group D- Manchester United, Lyon

Group E- Aresnal, Panathinaikos :gr: :gr:

Group F- Barcelona, AC Milan

Group G- Valencia, Inter Milan

Group H- Chelsea, Porto

In Group D there's our very very dearly (?) Fenerbahcewho i think got the best draw they can get. A lacklustre Man Utd and a injurry-ridden Lyon and a mediocre Prague... If they still somehow manage to be the last, i will hand them an Olympic medal by myself :lol: ... Fenerbahce looks very very unfortunately likely to take the runners-up spot... It's so hard for a Cim Bom fan, believe me :( !

What a draw this is! Group H brings the Mourinho derby between his club Chelsea and his former club FC Porto. It will be supremely interesting to watch the team that made Mourinho and the team that Mourinho makes! I want FCP to run over the South Londoners but the truth will probably be vice-versa. PSG is back on stage after a long long break and they will utilize on any chances they get to qualify. CSKA is the long shot of the group but one always have to fear the Russians cuz they can be very hard to beat on their day. My Greek mates will know this fact dearly, as Russia nearly cost Greece elimination in the group games... What your Chef ;) says is Chelskynho 1st and FCP second...

So my overall round-up is...

A 1st Deportivo, 2nd AS Monaco

B 1st AS Roma, 2nd Real Madrid CF

C 1st AFC Ajax, 2nd Juventus Turin

D 1st Man Utd, 2nd Fenerbahce (still don't believe i can say this :blink: )

E 1st Panathinaikos, 2nd Arsenal London

F 1st AC Milan, 2nd Shakhtar (hope Barca replaces Milan as 1st)

G 1st Valencia, 2nd Inter Milan

H 1st Chelsea FC, 2nd FC Porto (com'on Carlos Alberto & Yurkas)...

YOUR DEAR DEAR CHEF,

THE_TURK :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

...and hey, will a correct-score game be placed in the game zone???

Fener will qualify behind Manchester.

For fcks sake, they signed ALEX :nw:

WE ARE GOING TO BEAT CHELSEA EVEN IF ITS THE LAST THING WE DO!

Believe me.

Archived