Phantis Forums

Besiktas started again

We've only managed to go thru two weeks out of thirty-four and Besiktas has started where it left off... It's now been an eight-game winning drought for Besiktas, the last one of which was against Galatasaray in two bizzarre if not awarded penalties led them to a 1-2 victory.

But what interests me most is the board and players of Besiktas have started to blame the refs just after two weeks!!!

I would rather choose my own referee if I were a Besiktas player :lol: :lol: :lol:

They would need an Ali Aydin for all the games and still not like him, even if he rewards them with penalties which include no serious contact!

CINGENE TAKIMI BESIKTAS, BESIKTAS, BESIKTAAASSS!!! :P :P :P :P :P

The capital of Turkey, Ankara , was hosting an important game last week which was supposed to be played at 2005. Due to construction in Istanbul Inonu Stadium, Besiktas was allowed to exchange the location of game from Inonu to Genclerbirligi's Stadium, Ankara 19 Mayis. The stadium had more Besiktas fans then Genclerbirligi's even it was Genclerbirligi's home stadium. Great Besiktas fans today were travelling from Istanbul to Ankara with a group of 25 Buses just to support their team against UEFA Cup's surprise team Genclerbirligi. The game has started fast and Besiktas started to hit Genclerbirligi with the attacks as hurricane hitting a mountain. Until Pancu had injured and gotta substitute with Ibrahim Akin. The attakcs slowed down after Akin's addition. Pancu was matching with Carew really good at the forward as Carew mentioned to press during the past week. The first goal came in the second half of the game. Carew were in the left side of the field, he has passed the genclerbirligi defender with a nice body move with following his excessive speed he got close to gencler's goal keeper. He started to run to the line and while he was near he passed ball inside with a hard kick, a gencler defender kicked the ball into his own goal. Even if he missed, there were 2 blackeagles were waiting to hunt that goal. After this score Besiktas was a little bit relaxed until the moment today's captain Ahmet Yildirim was sent off by his own stupidity. He had a previous yellow card while he kicked a ball away from a gencler player after the whistle. He should be given penalties due to his unprofessional behavour. After him sending off, Besiktas had changed their plans of bringin in an attacker into the team, Instead of an Attacker, they had to substitute ahmet hassan with ibrahim toraman to redevelop the defence line and keep the score. But Besiktas couldn't stop Youla and he scored a goal, this was the final score of the game. Members of Besiktas board, players and fans blamed the referee for his unfair decisions on showing card to gencler players. A gencler player was deserved to sent off however the referee just showed a yellow card. Near ending the game the referee sent off a gencler player to cover his big mistake but he actually screwed up more instead of covering his mistake. In short, Besiktas has already lost 4 points over 6 until now and Today Besiktas has played really bad but not worst or equal to gencler. Besiktas could win, but couldn't. We will have to wait until the next weeks game to celebrate first 3 points of Besiktas.

And you stupid Galatasaray fan (The Turk)..We will kick your ass 4 weeks later then You will see who is gypsy or not....Go eat something,your mouth smells terrible..

I am very thankfull to the Galatasaray community for to wave French Flag with a pride on the looser Turkish ground...And i am also thankfull to Galatasaray high school teachers for to treat our Generals and Soldiers with respect....

20.3.1915 Jean-Pierre DUMOULI - French Occupation Army Captain

100% ANTI Galatasaray.....

And you stupid Galatasaray fan (The Turk)..

My mate Blackeagle...

Sorry for my intervention but here we do not use personal insults.

I can understand that sometimes it may be difficult to distinguish a group insult (in the name of your team) from a personal one... especially when we all love our clubs and feel touchy about them...

But we drew the line at that point and insults to individual members are not allowed.

Please both of you try and stop this here and from that point onwards say anything you like about eachothers team...

Thanks

CINGENE TAKIMI BESIKTAS, BESIKTAS, BESIKTAAASSS!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Ok..I am sorry The2ndmouse but...He makes me upset..You know what he says....Gypsy's team Besiktas,Besiktas......If someone stupid insult your team with such a words then what u would do....These guys are free to do on the net,but in real since 100 years we are kicking them in the streets of Istanbul.....I am sorry but since i am here he wrote always such a things in Turkish to me....

yeah, they kick butt in istanbul :lol: ...

i remember my friend wounded with a knife on the so-called Carsi! he was a BJK fan and his only guilt was wandering with me!!! (i had a Gala scarf, he had a BJK)

in the case of insults... i didn't insult anyone cuz what i did is a well-known joke among GS fans and answering the blackeagle's personel insultives is no business of mine! An old saying says, soz gumusse sukut altindir... (if talking is silver than silence is golden!)

GALATASARAY :king: :king: :king: :king:

Comeon, this is exactly the point of team teasing and spurring insults that make playing against them fun aint it!

I repeat, dont take team insults personally

Dont take team fans general insults personally

I dont do it (at least not without clearly signaling I do it for teasing) but I understand it is part of our dealing with sports here

JUST DONT INSULT PEOPLE IN THE FORUM NO MATTER WHAT!

And if someone insults you personally dont answer! The moderators will deal with it. An insult as a reply to another insult is as bad as the one which started.

Simple rules

OK?

Cheers guys... ;)

cim bom galatasaray

aslan aslan aslan

:D

cool baby you're really cool B) B) B) B) B)

i'm pretty up to encountering Besiktas complaints because my dad is a big big Besiktas fan and watching BJK-Gala games with him is the greatest pleasure one can get ;) ...

but of course, no doubt about that Gala were, are and are going to be better than any other team...

GERCEKLERI TARIH YAZAR

TARIHI DE GALATASARAY

Archived