Phantis Forums

Short Biography of the greatest player...

Elastonpappou 13

I am placing a short biography of the best ever player to play in the Greek league... And I don't want to hear idiotic comments from the geys that Rivaldo is the best etc etc... We are talking about world class players here not farts!!!!

So enjoy...

http://www.contra.gr/column.aspx?colid=6&ExtraID=1272

By the way, mouse has promised me that he will assign me as a moderator on the Iraklis forum... I am waiting...

After all I have the worst feeling that I will be seeing lots of Lamoio and Kourada at PAO so I am getting prepared to change team!!! :P (just Kiddin')..

But cmon Ira, go for the 2nd CL spot and throw the geys at the UEFA cup!!!! :tup:

I am still waiting for my moderating authority... :P

I see the gays started comments about Bepe and Rivaldo... Well you must know that Bepe played in the Campionato for 15 years scoring goals that Rivaldo couldn't even imagine... But before entering into this argument how can you even compare an Italian (the pure footballing nation) with the Brazilian farts (no offense to Brazilians ,they have nice birds, but their football sucks!!!)

FORZA BEPE!!!!

P.S. I wander aren't they any Iraklis fans out here? Am I the only one supporting them?

Archived