Phantis Forums

Maric, Maybe a photo of him.

Olympiakosthyra7

He means you try and degrade the only team who ever represents Greece well in europe and the defending Champions, and Cup winners, and the team who just tied the defending european champions in their home who's season is about to start and is more prepared than us. Even the most pessimistic supporters have put their complaints on hold until the season starts but for some reason you seem to know more than everybody on the face of the earth about soccer. ;)

He means you try and degrade the only team who ever represents Greece well in europe and the defending Champions, and Cup winners, and the team who just tied the defending european champions in their home who's season is about to start and is more prepared than us. Even the most pessimistic supporters have put their complaints on hold until the season starts but for some reason you seem to know more than everybody on the face of the earth about soccer. ;)

In the champions league Olympiakos , PAO and maybe paok are the teams i am supporting. They are greek teams and i support greek teams. I want them to get as far as they can in the champions league.

He means you try and degrade the only team who ever represents Greece well in europe and the defending Champions, and Cup winners, and the team who just tied the defending european champions in their home who's season is about to start and is more prepared than us.

we are not awful...we do not have superstars but our players are gelling...i wish we spent the bucks too, but the thing that will bother me is this....everyone is saying about how much s%$#! our management is and how they are not willing to put things into the club but what if we win the double again this year...and what if we do well in europe(which i definitly think we will if we conitnue improvign) then everyone will cheer and be happy and again when just 9 months before they were saying how much s%$#! our players and management were...this is why im not judging anything........there are gunna be surprises and i dont want to be the one to eat my words like i hope alot of you will...im not blaming anyone or starting an argument but think about what u say and how hypocritical it will be when we do well this year ...and as for our signings, look at players in the recent years we have signed and what the fans have thought and what the players have turned out to be....look at munch..hell even look at warzycha...everyone was like...."who is this?? why are we signing this guy?" and look what happend to these players.... i could go on and on but this is the oly forum so i will stop but i will say this to everyone...especially pao fans...before you speak about our team, not only think about what are gunna say and what may happen in the future but remeber the people running our club actualy do know what they are doing..more so than us so dont judge the players and bad mouth everyone, then reek the rewards when we do something.....cause thats definitly not being a fan through the thick and thin...im not saying any of you guys are doing this...but i am seeing alot of it in the forum

If the players are so awful then how did we tie Porto who is about to start their season, meanwhile we are in the beginning of our training?

First of all the Porto team we played are not and i repeat are not the same side that won CL last year....And dnt count ur chickens yet coz this was a Friendly and only time will tell about these players, i mean wait till the season starts and then will see... However we should have gotten better players.... my problem is this:

Sure our Managment knows what there doing :lol: , however seariously what happend to the money we got from seitri's deal??? i mean if they didnt wanna spent money from their own pockets coz there tight asses thats fine however this was money from a player being sold which i belive should get invested back into the team (buying well known/better players)..... another thing is lets say if this pao team wins the double, goes well in europe then what??? will sell out the team for $$$ and start again... this will continue into a cycle that weve been in for the last decade... :tdown: i mean if ur happy with winning the league n cup and doing well in europe then thats you, but like the geys have said in the past: "how many europe titles have we won?" answer is 0.... :tdown: i belive pao and greek soccer in general should b able to win something in europe and become a major force however the way our managment is going we wont win nothing in europe which by the looks of it, u and others r happy about it ;)

P.S if anyone has a logical respose to my comment im sorry but i cnt respond to it because im doing my HSC trials for a week or so... ciao

:tdown: i mean if ur happy with winning the league n cup and doing well in europe then thats you, but like the geys have said in the past: "how many europe titles have we won?" answer is 0.... :tdown:

See i figured you out. Thats your problem. You read what a couple moron gavri say on the forums and you think thats how it is. What you need to do is read more news and stop reading forums and maybe you'll realize whats going on in reality.

See i figured you out.  Thats your problem.  You read what a couple moron gavri say on the forums and you think thats how it is.  What you need to do is read more news and stop reading forums and maybe you'll realize whats going on in reality.

i second that motion......

See i figured you out. Thats your problem. You read what a couple moron gavri say on the forums and you think thats how it is. What you need to do is read more news and stop reading forums and maybe you'll realize whats going on in reality.

no, see thats ur problem, u live in a little box called "pao" and are narrow minded/bias about the whole situation reguarding greek soccer (pao,oly,aek ect)... i dnt always agree with pao fans i dnt always agree with gey fans however i have a mind of my own and my opinion is my opinion i find it pathetic that u think i side with the geys becoz we have won nothing?? does that hurt you so much u need to create a cloud of bullshit and say "ohhh were good, were everything" how ever where is the proof like the geys have asked so many times?? a wins a win, hell anyone can get a win, its weather u can b consistant that counts and weve managend to b consistant in getting so far but chockin in the end and u call this success pfhttt and my main arguement is that, the way pao r going, pao is never going to see a europeian trophy and thats the TRUTH!!! however im preety sure u n ur budy kojak can bullshit ur self to think pao r "super powers" of Europe..... when in reality none of the greek teams r bcoz of our League and reputation....

Pao Managment are F*CKED, they will make a team thats good in greece and perhaps goes in the semis in CL (if there lucky) then sell the players out for $$ and start the cylce again.. im pretty sure this team with future transfers will become good n go far but when it come to the final point, they will choke and sell out starting the cylce again :tdown:

But ur happy coz u obvously dnt set ur goals high do you ;)

I am really happy to see that the Olympiakos forum exists so that the 0-5 Europeans can get to discuss who is a true fan of their beloved team and who is not. And all that because, presumably, the moronic posts of the moronic OSFP fans affect the delicate balance of the European mind.

May I express the hope that you carry this entertaining discussion in the forum where it belongs?

i dont see any greek team winning any euro club trophy within a while...firstly because many players in their prime will not come to greece, however much money we flaunt..the greek league is no premier league or serie a or bundesliga or la liga...thats the fact, i would not blame a player if they went to any of those leagues over the greek league...i mean, a nything is possible in football, i am a true believer of that(look at euro), but if we want to win anything, we need a team, not individuals...but i dont think it is a realistic goal to be champions league winners, its jut not a realistic goal for us...a uefa cup may be very possible, but also depending on the teams in there...i honestly believe that if we keep improvimg, that we could win the uefa cup, but not the CL, its just not a realistic goal for pao or oly or any greek team and i dont expect it to be...i know you want to face reality, so face it...a greek team is most likely not gunna win a cl title because the greek league is not competitve enough...thats the only way players will come to greece...if the level of competition is the level of play the player is at..and ill tell you one thing for sure, we dont hold world class players because the greek league is not world class...my goals for this year will be realistic..the double and a quarterfinal run in the CL or possibly a uefa cup win....

I am really happy to see that the Olympiakos forum exists so that the 0-5 Europeans can get to discuss who is a true fan of their beloved team and who is not. And all that because, presumably, the moronic posts of the moronic OSFP fans affect the delicate balance of the European mind.

May I express the hope that you carry this entertaining discussion in the forum where it belongs?

alot of this is not only about pao but about greek football...it doesnt matter where the discussion is because it just hapned to be created in here....relax....theres not need to be like that, this post was no so important for oly in the first place...actually, the post was originated facing a photo of a pao player.....

Archived