Phantis Forums

Okkas coming to OSFP

Montreal_Thrillos

Also, Rivaldo has joined the rest of the club as of 3-8, he will start his atomiko programma that bajevic and staff have carved out for him today as well.(i hope it involves alot of running,heh)

:tup:

Nikopolidis

Rivaldo

Okkas (last second aquisition)

Shurrer

Maric

Rezic

Dakol

Filippako

Okkas has finally arrive to end the transfer season for Olympiakos which i think is a really good one. we add much needed help and need, and we also add some young player who we can hopefully blossom and play great for Olympiakos for the future.

Okkas has finally arrive to end the transfer season for Olympiakos which i think is a really good one. we add much needed help and need, and we also add some young player who we can hopefully blossom and play great for Olympiakos for the future.

Okkas was announced today by the geys......

Thank God!!!! Now I feel safe.... Olympiacos won't score even on an empty net... And with Anatolakis, Pantos ktl will have a great laugh next year....

NA TO XAIRESTE TON PAIXTARA.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. How many goals did the aballos scored last season? If it were just a few I would have remembered them, but I have the impression that he did not score at all!!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest alemao21

To Elastonpappou 13

Olisadebe scored only 3 goals last year, but they were so crucial that they gave you the title. So, Okkas' 5 goals with AEK don't mean anything. Besides, he scored more with Paok.

Imagine though what will happen if he scores just 1 goal against you.. and that goal gives OSFP the title..

To Elastonpappou 13

Olisadebe scored only 3 goals last year, but they were so crucial that they gave you the title. So, Okkas' 5 goals with AEK don't mean anything. Besides, he scored more with Paok.

Imagine though what will happen if he scores just 1 goal against you.. and that goal gives OSFP the title..

true..but olisadebe was injured for the majority of the season..okkas' is "games played" were twice if not three times more then manolis'

true..but olisadebe was injured for the majority of the season..okkas' is "games played" were twice if not three times more then manolis'

As an AEK fan and a fan of Okkas, I will say this:

Okkas did not play striker OR forward for the first half of the season. He played either right wing (lakis was hurt) or left wing (Georgatos was hurt or being a baby). He was an offensive player, playing in the position that he was needed to play.

Also I will say that in a country where on GOALS matter... Okkas had a ton of assists... and in the run of the last 6-7 games he had (I believe) around 10. For those that dont understand, that means he SET UP 10 GOALS.

Yes, Okkas should have put away many goals that he has done in the past, but he had some back luck last year. My suggestion is to watch him. I think he will light it up this year.

At the very least, he will put pressure on Giovanni to score goals against the bigger teams...

hey pappou!

mixalakis didnt score more goals than okkas did last year. since he came to you guys he has become xoma. if you put him in pot he will be the best paid glastra in the greek league. ;)

but anyway. i hope okkas will play even better this season. i trust the judgement of bajevic.

time will tell...

hey pappou!

mixalakis didnt score more goals than okkas did last year. since he came to you guys he has become xoma. if you put him in pot he will be the best paid glastra in the greek league.  ;)

but anyway. i hope okkas will play even better this season. i trust the judgement of bajevic.

time will tell...

Who said That Michalakis is not a Palto... But there is a big difference compared to Okkas... Every time he sees Anatolaki he Tranforms into Van Basten and scores!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That enough for me!!!! :tup:

yeah thanks..and what did he do last year 'my friend'??? he played his time at paok and did wonderfully...can u honestyly tell me you see okkas as you use to??? absolutely not...

INcase you didnt read my previous post or watch AEK last year:

As an AEK fan and a fan of Okkas, I will say this:

Okkas did not play striker OR forward for the first half of the season. He played either right wing (lakis was hurt) or left wing (Georgatos was hurt or being a baby). He was an offensive player, playing in the position that he was needed to play.

Also I will say that in a country where on GOALS matter... Okkas had a ton of assists... and in the run of the last 6-7 games he had (I believe) around 10. For those that dont understand, that means he SET UP 10 GOALS.

Yes, Okkas should have put away many goals that he has done in the past, but he had some back luck last year. My suggestion is to watch him. I think he will light it up this year.

At the very least, he will put pressure on Giovanni to score goals against the bigger teams...

Only time will tell, so I guess we shall see.

Archived