Phantis Forums

Who will win the Turkish SuperLig?

Who will win the Turkish Crown?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Turkish Crown?

• Fenerbahce (with signings like Alex, Deniz, Turaci...)
    • Besiktas (having made 11 signings involving Carew & Okan)
    • Galatasaray (after snapping up Song & Flavio Conceicao)
    • Trabzonspor (with Gokdeniz, F. Tekke & Bernd Thijs)
    • G. Birligi (the loud voice of Anatolia)
    • G. Antepspor (Southeast's Tigers)
    • Any other clubs (Samsunspor,A. Gucu, Istanbulspor...)

If we will not make such a mistakes like last season then we are the champion,Juan Fran from Celta Vigo is close to sign...

With a experienced coach and players we are one of the favorite of the Uefa Cup finalist this year....

Good luck for all....

Besiktas needs time, it's definitely seen against their lucky 1-1 draw with Malatyaspor.

Fener is on the right track but Daum may flop things... Fener was way too fortuituous whilst beating Samsun 2-1 in Saracoglu! Another dumbass penalty just like the one agaisnt Rize last week!!! I don't know what we'll do with these pussy refs. We need at least 5 more Papilas!!!

Trabzon gets better every week! They stormed past Kiev 2-1 away, awesome :nw: ...

We, Galatasaray, seem to be ok! unlucky to lose 0-1 to Antep but we will be just about there at the end of the year...

Genclerbirligi, no chance! their terrific offensive football turned into a terrible defensive 4-4-2 with Elvir Bolic spearheading(?) the attack :P ...

MY GUESS FOR THE END OF THE SEASON...

1. Galatasaray

2. Trabzonspor

3. Besiktas

4. Fenerbahce (unless Daum fired)

7. Genclerbirligi (even worse w/o Youla & Tandogan)

• 2 months later...

The latest scene shows that the chalenge will be a missed one between FenerBahce and GalataSaray.

Also a re-boosting TrabzonSpor may get into the fight for the Title, but i think Fener and Gala will not lose much points.

It will be a hard fight. And the 33th match of 34 week-league is between FenerBahce And GalataSaray, the game can be a desicion match, will be played in Sukru Saracoglu (Fener) under the pressure of 55,000 fantastic Fenerbahce fans.

FenerBahce,

Welcome to the Forums and I hope you have a good stay in here. You will consistently take part in Turkish League discussions about Gala,Fener,Besiktas and all our other teams I hope...

Welcome and enjoy your stay...

OZGUR

Thank you,

Here is a great place, Turkish and Greek friend also Galatasaray - Fenerbahce and Besiktas supporters are here all together with a very kind communication. This is what i was looking for.

Congradulations for this ambiance...

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

there are 20 games to go, a collection of 60 points is possible and with this gap of Fener to Galatasaray 37-32, everything is still possible... Fener doesn't play that much and Galatasaray's performance is currently picking up and the resignment of Ziya Dogan will affect Trabzonspor in a bad manner, i believe... and since Besiktas is too many points back to catch either us or Fener it will be between Fener and us...

YURUYEDUR GALATASARAY :king:

I really hope that Fener of my dear Alex and Aurelio will win the league this time, and also acheive something in the UEFA cup. Of course being in 2 competitions makes it more difficult

Anyhow, all the people I know think they have to change the GK and get some reinfoces in the defense, but as long as they score one more, it is not so crucial

It will not be easy

I beleive that the champion will be determined at the last moment, the league will be very interesting, it is a pity that we can not watch, but thak the Lord there is antu.com to see the most important plays

Archived