Phantis Forums

Amsterdamn Tournament

drakos13

PAO play at the end of this month in the Amsterdam tournament

first game is against Ajax, then they play River.

Arsenal is the other team in the tournament.

I bet Shoum is gonna pack it in so we can keep the result respectable....

It would have been interesting to see the Old PAO team from last year or year before up against River....

That MUST be a typo, correct ?

The team last year that ate shiat in group play ?

yeah but its better to be playing at this level. we where invited! thats the difference we are known in europe :nw: :nw: :nw:

what level are youre friendlys ???(ah i forgot u take part in alpen cup in austria wow looks great :( :( )

got the information

28-07-04 18:00cet on Eurosport: Groclin - Olympiakos Alpen Cup :tup: :tup:

the other semifinal is Utrecht-Team Serie A (TBA) Alpen Cup :tup: :tup:

wow i bet the serie a team is either milan, inter, juventus(7-0) or roma :P :P

what level are youre friendlys ???(ah i forgot u take part in alpen cup in austria wow looks great :( :( )

WOW, talk about not knowing WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Honestly, in a friendly manner, dont bother posting anymore. You're making yourself look rather mentally incapable and childish (the usual group of fans PAO pocess). We get to play the best Serie A has to offer every summer and other world rate clubs no different, it seems your small little brain is producing quite a nice fanatasy for ya? And WHAT ABOUT the Alpen Cup ? Wasnt PAO UN FC (the UnitedNations for the 2 Greeks that are on paos roster, LOL) playing some 2nd rate slovene teams just a few days ago ?

You guys are pathetic, some COMMON SENSE would be WELL appreciated, thank you.

WOW, talk about not knowing WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Honestly, in a friendly manner, dont bother posting anymore. You're making yourself look rather mentally incapable and childish (the usual group of fans PAO pocess). We get to play the best Serie A has to offer every summer and other world rate clubs no different, it seems your small little brain is producing quite a nice fanatasy for ya? And WHAT ABOUT the Alpen Cup ? Wasnt PAO UN FC (the UnitedNations for the 2 Greeks that are on paos roster, LOL) playing some 2nd rate slovene teams just a few days ago ?

You guys are pathetic, some COMMON SENSE would be WELL appreciated, thank you.

we already went over this. there are 3. Michalis Konstantinou is an ethnic greek.

he holds a greek passport too if you want to tell me something ridiculous like 'Cypriots are not greeks'.

Archived