Join in on the chat

Here's the last 5 minutes from the chat room:

HELLAS59 : [entered the room at 2003-09-16 15:46:10]

Lazarus : Kalos ton Hellas59

Ziaka : Hellow Hellas59

HELLAS59 : HI GUYS

PAOKARA : hi hella59

Vaggar : Hi

HELLAS59 : POPO WHATS GOING ON WITH PAO?

Lazarus : Asta na pane

PAOKARA : if only we knew hellas...

HELLAS59 : DO U KNOW IF THE ISREALI IS GONNA DO ANY CHANGES?

Irlandos : When it was 2-0, Konstantinou missed a great chance. It would've been a different game ):

Lazarus : Boskouse o PAO sto proto imixrono

Ziaka : Chalkias in for Nikopolidis

PAOKARA : the Isreali has lost the plot

Vaggar : Kala mono o Nikopolodis eftege?

Irlandos : The keeper is to blame???

PAOKARA : no way what a stupid move

HELLAS59 : HAHAHAHA THIS ISREALI IS AN IDIOT

Lazarus : It's either the keeper or the piano player... Do they have a piano player?

Irlandos : I see Epalle for Goumas

PAOKARA : why take the keeper off?

HELLAS59 : THE WHOLE ORCHESTRA MAYBE

PAOKARA : hehe

Irlandos : I can't believe Trifiliakos paid to see this game!

PAOKARA : what do u guys recon 8-0? 7-0?

PAOKARA : Trifiliakos will be spiewing

Lazarus : AC Milan 0 Ajax Amsterdam 0 - halftime

Irlandos : Naah! Mia mountza goal tous ftanei

Ziaka : I'd say 5-1.

PAOKARA : this is real embarresing for all of us

Irlandos : The Lithuanian missed a chance!

Vaggar : I'd say 4-5. Chalkias to score the winning goal in the 94th :lol:

PAOKARA : lol

Ziaka : Wait until Gavri get on PAO's case.

HELLAS59 : HEY IRLANDOS ARE U WATCHING THE GAME?

Irlandos : On ITV

Lazarus : What are you smoking Vaggar? Can I have some?

HELLAS59 : WHATS ITV?

PAOKARA : we wont hear the end of it

HELLAS59 : IS THAT A WEBSITE CHANNEL?

Irlandos : ITV is one of our TV channels

[Chat] : [jcl_jcl2002 was kicked due to inactivity !]

PAOKARA : i tryed the website channel but its busy

HELLAS59 : OH OK

HELLAS59 : THANKS

HELLAS59 : HEY IS OLISADEBE INJURED?

Ziaka : Brugge-Celta 0-1

PAOKARA : hes on bench dunno why

Irlandos : They are playing one forward - Konstantinou

HELLAS59 : KONSTANTINOU IS ALL ALONE

its the inexperianced Shum, The Guys havin a Heart attack now he has no clue.

If you look at last year's CL results:

Stage 1 Group F Results

18 Sep 2002 Manchester Utd 5 - 2 Maccabi Haifa

18 Sep 2002 Olympiakos 6 - 2 Bayer Leverkusen

24 Sep 2002 Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 2 Manchester Utd

24 Sep 2002 Maccabi Haifa 3 - 0 Olympiakos

01 Oct 2002 Maccabi Haifa 0 - 2 Bayer Leverkusen

01 Oct 2002 Manchester Utd 4 - 0 Olympiakos

23 Oct 2002 Bayer Leverkusen 2 - 1 Maccabi Haifa

23 Oct 2002 Olympiakos 2 - 3 Manchester Utd

29 Oct 2002 Maccabi Haifa 3 - 0 Manchester Utd

29 Oct 2002 Bayer Leverkusen 2 - 0 Olympiakos

13 Nov 2002 Manchester Utd 2 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen

13 Nov 2002 Olympiakos 3 - 3 Maccabi Haifa

You will see that the fault probably lies elsewhere!

disguisting

pathetic

we are worse than olympiakos

alcohol doesnt even help this

how the hell 5-0?

we used to be great but that is the past

lets hope for the uefa spot

we are total s%$#!

Dont get excited... 5 more games to play... and Olisadebe will be healthy

Tonights result shows how much of an experienced coach we have at panathaniakos.

This guy is doing his apprenticeship at the expense of Pao. The way things are going, we are going to lose our good track record in Uefa Cl and be classed as no bodies.

This is not coachs fault, it obviously shows how in experienced he is at this level. What do you expect from dioktisi who go out buying 2nd rated players and coach.

As I said before, this seasons campaign will tarnish Pao reputation in europe and something must be done fast to rectify this. Karagounis departure has been a major blow for the team and it shows.

I agree with Dava-G and his cool demeanor. Cut the guys some slack. They played like crap but it's been the first day against possibly the best team on the continent.

Sanmartean is getting crap from us right now and yet we've kissed his butt until now. He wasn't 100% but yet we're willing to attack him so quickly. I'm not defending his performance but come on, be rational. Manoli will be back soon and brings a new dimension to the attack that was missing today. Remember that Basinas is gone too. Those are all major factors. The players won't be happy with the result and they'll want to fix this up soon. It wouldn't surprise me if they take their frustration out on AEK this weekend and show us something good. But I do believe that this mounts a bit more pressure to Shum. It's only his first real failure though on the pitch where it counts.

Your problem is you lost TWO HUGE playmakers in Karagounis and Lybe. You are underestimating Lybe who scored most your goals last year.

Karagounis well.....his loss is unexplainable in words.

I wouldnt blame the coach....but the B grade players you signed and you thought were going ot carry you. You cant go to Old Trafford and expect a result with kreata in your team.

5-0? I was astounded when I heard that... I thought for a minute, it was Olympiakos playing away... but no, but come on guys, you still have 5 games to go.... I still think PAO fcked up by taking Shum as coach as well as signing some second rate players, but wait for the next CL match, then you can judge better.

5-0? I was astounded when I heard that...

please tell me that you are sucking up to the kotes with that comment.....

i don't understand why you guys are so surprised.....you did not replace your 2 best players, like bulgo said, and in-turn you copped it.

get used to farsical performances like todays for the rest of the season.

I agree with Dava-G and his cool demeanor. Cut the guys some slack. They played like crap but it's been the first day against possibly the best team on the continent.

Sanmartean is getting crap from us right now and yet we've kissed his butt until now. He wasn't 100% but yet we're willing to attack him so quickly. I'm not defending his performance but come on, be rational. Manoli will be back soon and brings a new dimension to the attack that was missing today. Remember that Basinas is gone too. Those are all major factors. The players won't be happy with the result and they'll want to fix this up soon. It wouldn't surprise me if they take their frustration out on AEK this weekend and show us something good. But I do believe that this mounts a bit more pressure to Shum. It's only his first real failure though on the pitch where it counts.

best team on the continent??? not quite. Man U are garbage this year. they didnt even have their best players Keane, Scholes....

even if they are the best i remember us being a hell of a lot better than that. 5-0. how pathetic is this coach we have? no team should be able to beat us that badly, at least not at the level i though we were at in europe. ( we actually used to be very formidable, remember arsenal away 2 yrs ago ? we pretty much tied them, could have beaten them even! I hate how the greek media played this game up so much so it hurts so much more when we lose this badly.

I hope we do bounce back and crush AEK, im goin to that game so it could help us forget about this....

but i will point this out. as far as fans go i think its fantastic that in a crowd of 67000, all you could hear on the radio at least was 3000 greeks. English fans are so lame. . . Manchester is a stupid team with only bandwagon fans and no tradition.

but still, shameful.

E E E

O O O

VGALTE TIS FANELES SAS KAI FYGETE APO 'DW!

Gamoto.... this was one goal too much... ... Stereo Sushi and me .... lost a 3 point-er... in the prediction game... as both of us... speculated on a 4 - 0......

Don't get excited.. on the coach guys........ is not his fault....... your board.... "ta exese"...........

I saw PAO while they were in Switzerland.... so also in the old Phantis forums... I said that I do not expect much this year in Europe from PAO...

Archived