Phantis Forums

Lambros Choutos

Ziaka

Any news re. Lambros?

The german transfermarkt site says he is "unbekannt"? Free agent I guess

This guy was close to beaking out a few times - he showed promise but never seemed to make the right decision or have the right break to catpult his career

Anyone else remember the big 1-0 win vs the Ukraine in the 2004 EURO qualifying when he chipped over the keeper from point blank and if the keeper's fingers were an inch shorter he and not Charisteas would have sent us to EURO (Charisteas scored a few minutes later)- and with that on his resume I'm sure he would have been on the EURO squad - then where would he be?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

choutos was rumoured to sign for aris, larissa or aek. in the end sadly nothing seems to have come about.

the game you are referring couldn t have been choutos. i remeber him getting some garbage time against sweden in a friendly but nor much more. probably you meant giannakopoulos or someone. as he didnt play in that game and i think in no qualification game at all...

http://www.epo.gr/euro2004/detail_uk.asp?e...rticle_cat_id=2

choutos was rumoured to sign for aris, larissa or aek. in the end sadly nothing seems to have come about.

the game you are referring couldn t have been choutos. i remeber him getting some garbage time against sweden in a friendly but nor much more. probably you meant giannakopoulos or someone. as he didnt play in that game and i think in no qualification game at all...

http://www.epo.gr/euro2004/detail_uk.asp?e...rticle_cat_id=2

check out the June 11 - 2003 game he came in and played well - download ROAD TO EURO on blue and white gt - great video

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest TheLegend

Yea i think he scored a few Interoto cup qualifying goals already but Panionios get eliminated in the final round by Napoli

Archived