Phantis Forums

Lambros Choutos

Ziaka

he is usually on the bench or not even in the squad at all.. i think he has one or two goals in the season though...mallroca suck though...

u would think since the suk that they will try anything and give him a shot

i wonder wut the hell he is doing in training cause he ain't impressing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows, he may have put on one of his classic 'moods' and put himself out of consideration. There are too many issues with this guy that never relate to the pitch. I'm honestly surprised he got a cup of coffee with these guys, much less any sort of consideration with the team. Too bad about Mallorca though...I would have figured Cuper would have turned that team around quick.

I guess there is no more chit-chat about putting this guy on the NT.

Who knows, he may have put on one of his classic 'moods' and put himself out of consideration. There are too many issues with this guy that never relate to the pitch. I'm honestly surprised he got a cup of coffee with these guys, much less any sort of consideration with the team. Too bad about Mallorca though...I would have figured Cuper would have turned that team around quick.

I guess there is no more chit-chat about putting this guy on the NT.

you are so right about choutos and the national team not in the same sentence

i mean everybody just went crazy cause he scored 2 goals in a friendly

i mean a bit had to do with Greece stinking it up at the striking core and well us being Greeks and over hyping everybody lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

choutos came on today for inter in a rare appreance even though he only played 5 minutes...

inter beat sampdoria 3-0 in the TIM CUP

another promising greek player down the drain ;)

Apo tin m*****a tou hathike! Why doesnt he leave and resurect his career? Its frustrating for me as a Greek fan so it should be tearing him apart. But it isnt, he doesnt care. He's a bum! F*** him! Let him rot in the reserves! He could easily go to a small Prem club like Watford or Charlton. He could even make a move to Man City with their striking problems. He could move back to Greece or even better somewhere like Holland to get goals and boost his confidence. The fact is he doesnt want to. Gama ton!

• 2 weeks later...

perhaps he hasn't had any offers. with the situation in italy i'm sure he does care and would like to leave.

File last year Inter were on tour of England, Choutos played 2 games and scored 3 and a number of clubs were interested. Why didnt he go on trial? Or why doesnt he go somewhere on loan? He is a kolopaido!

• 2 weeks later...

Choutos is another one of those players who had all this promise and talent and never lived up to the hype.

I hope he has invested his money wisely.

Sygnomi adelfe alla den einai etsi.Einai enas mikromesaios paiktis ton opoio pire i Roma apo ton olympiako kai se ena tournoua ton evale na paixei(den eihe paixei pote mehri tote)enantion tou olympiakou kai o Houtos skorare.Nomizo 2 gkol.To ena prepei na itan penalty..E.. meta ton pire o Olympiakos kai opos xereis adelfe to synithes paramythi tou Olympiakou kai tou Kokkali(ohi giati to leei aytos alla giati vazei tis efimerides tou Olympiakou kai ta grafoun)egine kateytheian paiktaras ma kateytheian sou leo...Thorykto...

Sto mono pou ton paradehomai einai oti einai exypnos kai mporei na min paizei pote alla tha vgalei kai ehei vgalei lefta pou stin Ellada 15 me 20 hronia ma ti leo 30 hronia na paizoun de tha ta vgaloun pote...

Aplos de tha paixei pote podosfairo...Kati san ntavatzis re paidi mou

Choutos is another one of those players who had all this promise and talent and never lived up to the hype.

I hope he has invested his money wisely.

Sygnomi adelfe alla den einai etsi.Einai enas mikromesaios paiktis ton opoio pire i Roma apo ton olympiako kai se ena tournoua ton evale na paixei(den eihe paixei pote mehri tote)enantion tou olympiakou kai o Houtos skorare.Nomizo 2 gkol.To ena prepei na itan penalty..E.. meta ton pire o Olympiakos kai opos xereis adelfe to synithes paramythi tou Olympiakou kai tou Kokkali(ohi giati to leei aytos alla giati vazei tis efimerides tou Olympiakou kai ta grafoun)egine kateytheian paiktaras ma kateytheian sou leo...Thorykto...

Sto mono pou ton paradehomai einai oti einai exypnos kai mporei na min paizei pote alla tha vgalei kai ehei vgalei lefta pou stin Ellada 15 me 20 hronia ma ti leo 30 hronia na paizoun de tha ta vgaloun pote...

Aplos de tha paixei pote podosfairo...Kati san ntavatzis re paidi mou

Kala kamia fora ginomai poly kakos...

gia tin Ellada mporei na itan kalos ante na min to paratravao,alla ehei kai provlima to paidi gia ayto den tha paize pote

Stin INTER tou Milanou einai akoma

• 3 months later...

Archived