Phantis Forums

We got Diamadidis and Femerling

Elastonpappou 13

http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngEntit...34&lngDtrID=246

Yes it is a fact... We got one of the best play makers the golden boy of Greek Basketball Dimitri Diamadidi :tup: :tup: , and unfortunatelly we also got the Aballo center forward Femerling (me tin kaltsa os to gonato).... :tdown:

It looks like the Giannakopoulos brothers still have no intention of putting their hands in their pocket by bringing a descend foreign player (bring Bodiroga back!!! :nw: ) and instead they bought the cheapest solution Femerling who is probably only good for the domestic league.... Another year will probably go by without a European Trophy.... :(

Diamadidis however is a great player but I wander did we really need him? Kalaitzis, Lakovic, McDonald, Gagaloudis, so many play makers....

Anyway, I wonder where all these PAO fans of 'Pavlo thee pare thn Pae' have gone? :whistle:

• 1 month later...

if u don't like Femerling, then send him to Ulkerspor and i will give you Eurelijius Zukauskas (2.18-tall-treee trunk) plus half a million € :P ...

Femerling is better for a team who played an entire season without a Centre...

I guess he is better than nothing, but basketball wise he sucks!!! He hasn't got a clue of the sport and the proof is that he played for the useless gays!!! I don't want another bloody gay in our team (along with alitaki Papanikolaou!!!)

OYST!!! :box: :box:

GIORGO THEE PARE THN KAE!!!! :P :P :P

Dejan is the best player for european basketball in the history of the sport!!! :tup: Simple as that...

i'm sorry but he's not the dejan of late 1990s any more. he was two of the best players in the european ballgame along with Dave Rivers (Oly & Tofas Guard) but now he's gradually disappearing... accept this! <_<

Archived