Phantis Forums

ITALY-BULGARIA

Ok gentlemen we all know the importance of this game... After our favourite Greek team today we have to support our fellow 'koproskyla' Italians.....

Today the future and the creditability of UEFA is on the line... Today we will see if Paraga exists beyond the Greek borders... We will see if Football rournaments became like Eurovision song contest....

Against the bookies, the odds, luck, the Italians are fighting for a place in the quarters.... This will have a great impact for the rest of the Tournament...

Specifically:

1. If Italy goes through most likely they will play against the Checks or the Dutch (or even zi zermans)... So you can se the importance.. Italy is the only team capable of throwing probably the two most disgusting teams (after Sweeden of course) out of the tournament... Of course I am referring to the Zi Zermans or the Dutch... The poor Checks have a great team they are widely recognised but I think if they draw against Italy dont have a single chance....

2. If France beats our favourite National team all of us would want to see them thrashed by another team in the semis... So again Italy is the only team in the tournament that can teach them a good lesson!!!!

3. Finally I dont know how many of you want to see the Portuguese as champions but I certaintly dont!!! So our friends the Italians will fix that problem... They will beat the Portuguese inside their own ground in Lisbon with their fans watching, by playing pure catenaccio!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Anyway any thoughts on todays game?

By the way I think only us and the Italians could make all those scenarios about paraga... I am sure that the poor Scandinavians haven't even thought about it!!! :P :P

But as we all know Greeks and Italians cannot live without PARASKINIO!!!!

UNA FATSA UNA RATSA!!! :tup:

I totally agree with elastonpappou :D

let the Italians qualify, and kick out the germans or the netherlands

and teach portugal a lesson (after Portugal eliminated those sissies 'f course)

---

Italy and Sweden both win easily 2night

although I hope Denmark wins and not Sweden so Italy will be first of the group

I totally agree with elastonpappou :D

let the Italians qualify, and kick out the germans or the netherlands

and teach portugal a lesson (after Portugal eliminated those sissies 'f course)

---

Italy and Sweden both win easily 2night

although I hope Denmark wins and not Sweden so Italy will be first of the group

:tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Great Post Zeekoei...

Irlande......

Italy 2 - Bulgaria 1

Denmark 2 - Sweden 2

Does anyone know who the ref was? cause he did a crappy job reffing the game? Where is he from? Anyways, I thought that Bulgaria played tough today on Italy. Italy deserved a lot more chances, especially when Cassano (I think :huh: ) got tripped in the box. He deserved a penalty shot, but the ref didn't give it to him. And another thing, Italy, Sweden, and Denmark are all tied with 5 points, so is Italy eliminated because they have the lowest goals for?? Please respond!!!! :tup:

Elastonpappou:

I'm still trying to figure out how a nation that invented catenaccio is the most likeable in Europe in terms of football :huh: . You're wife's not italian is she? ;)

And what do you have against Scotland? Yeah, they may not have the most...finesse of all the teams in Europe, but their supporters do make all their matches exciting!

The only person I felt sorry for was young Italian sensation, Antonio Cassano: He did his job and scored a beauty of a goal in injury time, then he ran over to his bench beaming from ear to ear. His joy only lasted 2-3 seconds as someone obviously told him about the 2-2 score. Next thing you know, he's on the ground in tears... :(

I have only one thing to say...

Posted Image

After yesturdays matchday I retire from football and I am going to register at eurovision forums to discuss about Ruslana!!!!! :tup:

There is now more interest in Ruslana, than the Euro with the remaining teams in the tournament!!!! The Sweedish are a discrace to world football and the Danish players that get their salaries from Campionato are going to be bullied around when the season starts!!!

UEFA lost all of its creditability last night, Italy may haven't performed well but at least they deserved to go through instead of the Sweedish scum!!! :tdown:

Not to mention the Russian referee who reminded us the refereeing days at Korea 2002!!! :tdown:

ANyway the good news is that the Danes will now face the Checks!!!, and that the Sweedish scum will face either the ze zermans or the Dutch!!! As much as I hate Ze Zermans this time I hope they teach them a good lesson!!!!

LETS PREDICT NEXT YEARS WINNER AT EUROVISION!!!

FORTZA RUSLANA!!!!

Elastonpappou, if you believe that this game was fixed, then you have to believe that the PAO game against PAOK was also fixed. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad that the Italians are out. They are arrogant, they have a false sense of superiority, they only care about their looks, and they played mediocre football in this tournament. Their only concern from the beginning of the tournament was who they will play in the final!! They got what they deserved.

I saw Ruslana on the Fame Story, which I was forced to watch by the wife. I don't know what people in Greece see in that woman. She has not impress me at all.

I wasn't impressed either, but comparing Ruslana and Fame Story to that European Championship and fixed games between the Scandinavians I have to say that Ruslana is much more interesting...

And to answer to our friend Vaggar...

There is a big difference to the PAOK-PAO game... Nobode talked about a specific score before the match....

For the past week the whole Europe talks about a 2-2 final score, and by magic ....here it comes!!!! And let me explain something...

Denmark and Sweeden supposed to have as their priority the avoidance of conceiding any goals... (whoever lost he was out of the tournament) So instead of watching two teams playing defensively minding their defense to secure their backs (at least the Sweedesh) to avoid defeat, we saw two teams attackin one another, which prepared the ground for a high scoring game... This was a discrace to world football, and you will see that the Italians will kick out the 2 danish players that play in the Campionato (and very rightly so)...

Indeed you dont say 'give me the remote so that I can watch football' you just say that 'Did you know that on Mega Channel there is the reality game 'the farm? Lets watch that....' and then start changing the channels downwards.... :P :P

However, I on your wifes side here, Ruslana is better to watch than two disgusting Scandinavian teams playing football!!!! :P

FORZA RUSLANA!!!! :tup:

...Denmark and Sweeden supposed to have as their priority the avoidance of conceiding any goals... (whoever lost he was out of the tournament) ...

Denmark had to score, a 0-0 was the end of the tournament for them.

@Ziaka

You need a second TV my friend. I got it and it solve a lot of my problems with watching sports when the lady want to see a reality, a drama movie, a cooking show, etc

I am also glad that Italy is out. Although they do play good, I was cheering for joy when they lost because then we can all stop hearing their excuses about their socks and their shoes from Nike and the humid weather. (these were the excuses used by the Denmark-Italy game when they tied 0-0):P :P :P :P :P :P

@Ziaka

You need a second TV my friend. I got it and it solve a lot of my problems with watching sports when the lady want to see a reality, a drama movie, a cooking show, etc

I am allready working on that. I do have the 2nd TV, but need to get a 2nd Dish box, so I can watch what I want. Now the question is who is going to watch the big 36 incher, and who is going to watch the small 19 inch set. :D

@Ziaka

I am allready working on that. I do have the 2nd TV, but need to get a 2nd Dish box, so I can watch what I want. Now the question is who is going to watch the big 36 incher, and who is going to watch the small 19 inch set. :D
you also could have gone downtown 'to visit a friend'

(in the local sports bar) B)

Archived