Phantis Forums

Iraklis - AEK LIVE.....

nightsurfer

Are you sure about that comment after the end of the game????

More than sure.... what should make me change my mind ?

The 3 : 1 Victory agianst Kalithea of PAO... which was only secured in the 90'

Don't forget that Kalithea missed a good chance to equalise in the last 10'

On the other hand... is not the first time that we could not take advantage of an 11-10 situation...... also agianst Grasshopper's we fall apart when we were on superioty of players...........

But as I said ... I m not unsatisfied with the result..... would Libe had scored in the last minute.. with his huge chance... all of you would talk differently....

HBut as I said ... I m not unsatisfied with the result..... would Libe had scored in the last minute.. with his huge chance... all of you would talk differently....

Had a lot of things happened a lot of the times, a lot of things would be different.

You cant have that mentality. You must look at getting the maximum from every situation. Had we been behind I would have said yes, a draw would have been satisfiable.

The fact of the matter remains, we were in front twice....they had one less man. And we let them play us off the park. I dont understand the instructions of Bajevic at half time to make us come out and play so poorly.

I dont understand the instructions of Bajevic at half time to make us come out and play so poorly.

Cmon Melbourne,

Stop beating that drum. Anything bad happens you cant blame it on the coach every time... yeah he is not perfect, but the team decided to play like crap because they were playing one man up and thought they could relax. There are 11 players out on the field that let down. And from what I read, Bajevic was real pissed with the players after the game... Sounds like they do what he told them at half time.

2 : 2 in Salonica against this year's Iraklis is a good result. Basta........

I can still remember... all the crap that was written here.... of our national team...... when they could not score any more... with 11- 9 situation against Northern Ireland... and NI pressed for goals.........

Because of this .....TV-Football exerciser started to tell the outcome of the future games of the NT

2 : 2 in Salonica against this year's Iraklis is a good result. Basta........

I can still remember... all the crap that was written here.... of our national team...... when they could not score any more... with 11- 9 situation against Northern Ireland... and NI pressed for goals.........

Because of this .....TV-Football exerciser started to tell the outcome of the future games of the NT

a good resuly? i would have agreed before the game, if you said 2-2. but after the way it ended, adikisan tous eaftous tous, don't you think? if we want to call ourselves championship quality- we must hold on to results- and our calm- especially against 10 men. oxi alles peripeteies

Archived