Phantis Forums

Lambros Choutos (to Anderlecht?)

ZeeKoei

Anderlecht could get Choutos and Eliakun both on loan for a year, and money

if they sell Vincent Kompany , our 18 year old top defender and international, to Inter

I found Choutos played for Olympiakos

do you guys have more info?

what's the history of Choutos @ Olympiakos?

is he any good? what are his qualities and what skills should he improve?

Choutos is a Ferrari that trained with the bulldozeers. Beware of his father. He can be a handful.

He started off as a Panathinaikos Junior and at 14 went to A.S Roma Juniors. He played with the Greek U21 NT with an amazing goalscoring record (15/21 games) played a handful of games for Roma before sining for a record 6 mil euro's for Olympiakos but injuries and bad behavior stunned his develpoment. He was regarded by most (my self included) as a better version of Nikolaidis but fell very far from his standards at the end.

I can safely say that Houtos, evenhtough only 26 is washed up.

I dont know his goalscoring record for the reds but it's not that good ,miajly because he hasnt played that much.

You're right on about Choutos and the Ferrari w/ the Buldozers.

I have to disagree with you on still being able to play.

OSFP didn't give hime a chance to play because of his father but I really think that he needs to be exposed to European play so he can raise his game again.

He's a good pick, especially for a loan.

okido,thx for the info,

I also found some stories and stats about him, but I still got one big question, the transfer to Inter

according my sources he started this season for Olympiakos, had some major difficulties with coach and club, got injured, got back in the team and then had some court issues with Olympiakos and also got suspended by the team

When exactly did he leave Olympiakos for Inter? Cannot find any confirmation of this transfer at first sight.

I heard Torino and Bolton were interested, why a big team as Inter bought him?

They havent its purely rumours.

strange, then why would Inter want to loan the guy to Anderlecht if he's still playing in Greece?

maybe a fake rumour and the other guy they want to loan besides Eliaku is Karagounis instead of Choutos B)

The rumour is that inter will anounce the signing of choutos soon, and then loan him and eliakwu to anderlecht for kompany. Maybe anderlecht scouted choutos, and requested for him to be used as part of the deal forcing inter to sign him.

And the second scenario is pasquale and eliaku to anderlecht.

Doubt Karagounis would want to leave italy.

The rumour is that inter will anounce the signing of choutos soon, and then loan him and eliakwu to anderlecht for kompany. Maybe anderlecht scouted choutos, and requested for him to be used as part of the deal forcing inter to sign him.

And the second scenario is pasquale and eliaku to anderlecht.

Doubt Karagounis would want to leave italy.

yep, that would make sense

(and I also doubt Karagounis would leave Inter for RSCA, was just a little joke caused by hope, we can't afford big Greek players)

Archived