Phantis Forums

What Does OSFP Really Need for Europe?

evalagoal

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Does OSFP Really Need for Europe?

• A New Coach
    • A Forward
    • A Midfielder
    • A Defender
    • Youth Players to be promoted
    • Experienced Players from abroad

Pali me ta idia tha arhisoume?

did u ever think that Otto did not takemore OSFP is because I dontknow maybe they are foreigners?

hmmm... Let me thnik...

Anatolakis, Vallas, Pantos, Katergiannakis, Giannou, Kostoulas, Stoltidis, Georgatos, Houtos...

Yeah you are right they are all foreigners and that is why Rehaggel did not take them in the NT!!!! How did I missed that.... :P

Pali me ta idia tha arhisoume?

did u ever think that Otto did not takemore OSFP is because I dontknow maybe they are foreigners?

hmmm... Let me thnik...

Anatolakis, Vallas, Pantos, Katergiannakis, Giannou, Kostoulas, Stoltidis, Georgatos, Houtos...

Yeah you are right they are all foreigners and that is why Rehaggel did not take them in the NT!!!! How did I missed that.... :P

LOL i think what he meant was the only decent players( if u can call them that) are foreign....which basically means they guys you pointed out are pathetic

3. How come Otto Rehaggel the Coach of our NT did not take any players (only two which were Venetidis and Giannakopoulos) from the team that has won 7 titles in a row in Greece, and he chose to take the 90% of the team consisting of PAO (former and current players) and AEK players?

Not to stir up arguments here but this point here by this person needs analysis:

-AC Milan CL winners of 2003 and current italian champions,,, you know that only 3 of their players were on the netional team out of 23? 3 . SO i guess if i think like u... man AC MIlan is as bad as OSFP.

but then again leave it to people like this person that wrote this comment take away the credit of the NT and associate it with PAO. My friend only the difference between the national team , AC milan and PAO is that they actually brought home a title.

AND ABOUT THE CORRUPTION ARGUMENTS,,, DONT U EVER GET TIRED OF USING THAT EXCUSE? i KNOW i have repeated myself in the past about the 3-0...but that doesnt count,, y u lost the title in 2003.. u lost it to corrupiotn.

yeah right, sure!!!

LOL i think what he meant was the only decent players( if u can call them that) are foreign....

One of our decent players by the way was the leading scorer in the gReek league last year

But i forgot,,, the leading scorer is if he is not on PAOS roster,,, this stat really does not count!!

LOL i think what he meant was the only decent players( if u can call them that) are foreign....

One of our decent players by the way was the leading scorer in the gReek league last year

But i forgot,,, the leading scorer is if he is not on PAOS roster,,, this stat really does not count!!

Here we go again :angry:

If the gavroi get this guy... then they will be a force to be reckoned with ... and I mean in Europe. This guy has not played in such a long time that he will tear it up...

I dont know why he would come to Greece, when he is getting offers from other teams in Europe and Brazil.... But hey, if it works, then the Greek teams have things to worry about.

Forget the Greek Press... Here is what Goal.com is reporting:

Rivaldo All Set For Olympiakos Move

7/21/2004 11:40:00 AM

Rivaldo’s future appears to have been settled at last. He will be playing for Greek giants Olympiakos next season.

The former Barcelona and Milan star is expected to arrive today in Athens to sign his contract with the Champions League participants.

The Brazilian has been looking for a new club for some time, with Bolton and Celtic both registering interest in the summer months.

Rivaldo will be looking to re-ignite his career after a subdued couple of seasons.

The prospect of Champions League football will no doubt have been a major factor in his decision to join Olympiakos.

this is good for the geys but really s%$#! for pao, id take rivaldo anyday over mitu,andric,polish guy ect.... yeh he might b washed up but atleast weve seen what he can do, and he will do good in greece coz our league is s%$#!!! id take him coz of his name over these rejects we have...

Archived