Phantis Forums

Zidan to Besiktas?

ajansspor.com writes that BJK chairman candidate Erol Kaynar bought the rights of Egyptian based Danish striker Mohammad Zidan from FC Midtjllandt. The 21-year-old young striker scored 21 goals for his club this season and Kaynar stated that they've signed for a 5-year contract. Kaynar also said the Danish player will be wearing no.7 jersey if he wins the elections which take place today at 10:00.

I think Our New president dont need to buy such a good and expensive players for this season,for sure that Galatasaray will be champion cause of their centenary celebration...Anyway Zidan is perfect striker,i know him from CM :P

I think Our New president dont need to buy such a good and expensive players for this season,for sure that Galatasaray will be champion cause of their centenary celebration...Anyway Zidan is perfect striker,i know him from CM :P

what about Daniel Braathen from Skeid? ;)

and Alexander Rondon? ;)

you should know them from CM !!!

I heard those players first time in my life. :o .so sorry

Check out Braathen, 37 goals in 35 games for Istanbulspor... :nw:

Check out Rondon, 25 assists in 26 games for Ionikos... :nw:

Check out Benjamin Onwuachi, 29 goals in 30 game for Vestel Manisa... :nw:

This is not a CM forum but... :tup:

Who is Zizou,thanks god they didnt give him to us... :nw: :nw: :nw:

Kluvert,Anelka,Wiltord,Cocu etc.....We want to see those players not stupid ones..

Do you have any idea about which players Gs board directors are going to buy,2nd and 3rd class which we never heard them before.....

I always believe that Gs will be champion because of their centenery celebration but if they are going to make the same mistakes on transfers as they did since 2 years then it seems like Fenerbahce will be champion again so easly this year....

Who is Zizou,thanks god they didnt give him to us... :nw: :nw: :nw:

Kluvert,Anelka,Wiltord,Cocu etc.....We want to see those players not stupid ones..

Do you have any idea about which players Gs board directors are going to buy,2nd and 3rd class which we never heard them before.....

I always believe that Gs will be champion because of their centenery celebration but if they are going to make the same mistakes on transfers as they did since 2 years then it seems like Fenerbahce will be champion again so easly this year....

What :blink: ! You're making me blink, man! You said that Zidan was a great striker but now you say that he's crap and you don't want him to come to Besiktas! Are you drunk or something? :huh:

And... our centennary is not in the 2004/05 season! It's in the October of 2005, which means we'll be celebrating it in 2005/06 season!

And to tell you the truth, we do not have the budget available to attract the MERKEZ HAKEM KURULU to grant us easy victories just like you did in 2002/03! :angry:

I dont want Zizou i said.......And yes sometimes maybe i am drunk :D

Your centenery celebration will be on October 2005 just after the season,Gs community would want to celebrate it as they are the champion of 2004-2005 season....

And for MHk....Are u crazy or what....i bet u were drunk while writing me such a things....Lets not talk about riggings now which u made since 100 years.....

Did u heard about those players,Alexander Farnerud,Kim Kallstrom,Evandro Rancotta...........????

Alexander Farnerud (AMFRLC) 22 Goals-15 asists-25 caps in Besiktas

Kim Kallstrom (AMC) 5 Goals 22 Asists-25 caps in Besiktas

Evandro Rancotta (FLC) 35 Goals - 10 Asists- 36 caps in Besiktas

One deep note About Evandro Rancotta,He is a member of one of the players which can be Brazilian star,He is playing for (Under 21) right now but later on we will watch him in big clups for Europe.....

Did u heard about those players,Alexander Farnerud,Kim Kallstrom,Evandro Rancotta...........????

Alexander Farnerud (AMFRLC) 22 Goals-15 asists-25 caps in Besiktas

Kim Kallstrom (AMC) 5 Goals 22 Asists-25 caps in Besiktas

Evandro Rancotta (FLC) 35 Goals - 10 Asists- 36 caps in Besiktas

One deep note About Evandro Rancotta,He is a member of one of the players which can be Brazilian star,He is playing for (Under 21) right now but later on we will watch him in big clups for Europe.....

man, thanks for the info but i have to tell u one thing...

this forum is not intended to talk about CM... you can send me a Private Message instead.

Check out Bertelsen :D by the way!!!

W O W :huh: . . .

He is going to be the biggest talent that ever participated in Turkish League if he comes.

I can't understand why Besiktas is still looking for strikers like Gera, Wiltord, Anelka or Zafer Biryol... He is absolutely a class act. It will also be a big chance for BJK in the future. They may sell him for a supreme price tag...

ZIDAN... FANTASTIC :nw:

Uefa Champions League finalists Monaco are reportedly closing in on the signature of FC Midtjylland striker Mohamed Zidan.

The prolific Egyptian forward has excelled this season and Monaco coach Didier Deschamps (pictured) is a known admirer of the player.

However, Zidan has revealed that Monaco face competition from a top Spanish side - with the player declaring that up to 15 clubs are chasing his services.

''There are about 15 clubs who are interested apart from Monaco,'' Zidan told Egyptianplayers.com. ''One of them is a big Spanish club.

''A couple of them will be at the stadium on Sunday, but they'd better shop now.

''There are many offers.''

However, it is expected that Zidan will pen a deal with Monaco within the next few weeks. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted Image

Besiktas has to act quickly to capture his services. He's cheap, very gifted and an absoulte speed-stormer. What the hell are they waiting for??? <_<

Yes but maybe Del Bosque dont think to take him in his team,he was for Matheus as they decide but now our trainer is not Matheus and as u read there are 15 teams more,i think we are going to loose him... :(

Archived