Phantis Forums

Round 30: Aris - PAOK

Ziaka

The local Saloniki derby takes place this Saturday at 17:15 GR. Both teams have nothing to play for as PAOK achieved the CL goal, and Aris escaped relegation. It is assumed that Anastasiadis will field a team of mostly substitute players. Additionaly Thessaloniki police decided not to give PAE PAOK any tickets for the game.

Hopefully this will be a good game, where the game is the main attraction. My prediction: 3-1 PAOK.

The local Saloniki derby takes place this Saturday at 17:15 GR. Both teams have nothing to play as PAOK achieved the CL goal, and Aris escaped relegation. It is assumed that Anastasiadis will field a team of mostly substitute players. Additional Thessaloniki police decided not to give PAE PAOK any tickets for the game.

Given all you have said above, I see a 2 - 1 victory for Aris with a goal in the 88th minute.

In a prepeartion for the game PAOK played a friendly game against Omonia Sindou today, with Anastasidis giving the youngsters playing time. The game ened in a 1-1 tie, with a player who is on a tryout with PAOK scoring the goal.

Ti na sas po paidia. Einai adiaforo paihnidi.

Angelos Anastasiadis stated he is going to put in a 2nd string side.

To me care factor what happens on Saturday as we have acheived our goals for the season.

The game ended in a 1-1 tie, with a player who is on a tryout with PAOK scoring the goal.

It was learned today that the player that scored the goal was the 19-year old Aris Andreadis who plays for Thermaikos, and is being tried out by Anastasiadis as a possible acquisition for PAOK.

As paokg4 notes Anastasiadis will field 2nd stringers for the game. For this reason Spaisc, Ekgomitis, Salpiggidis, and Tochoroglou have been cut form the 18-player squad for the game with Aris.

1-1 the score of the "derby".

I don't believe I spent two hours watching this game on TV. Fairly boring affair., PAOK went ahead with vaggelis goal, only to be left with 10 men for most of the game when, the goalie (Andriopoulos) handled the ball out of the box. Aris managed to tie the game in the 2nd half, and pressed to win, missing few good chances.

On the downside, Aris fans behind the PAOK bench were using buckets with water, which they were throwing mostly on PAOK coach Anastasiadis, who had to change three shirts during the game.

Archived