Phantis Forums

Are there any games next weekend or have they been postponed due to the national team playing? I know Olympiakos is playing Iraklis live on Antenna and Panathinaikos is playing PAOK on closed circuit tv. Does anybody also know the start times of both games?

There are games next week, and all 8 games start at 19:00 GR time. On Saturday there will be two hggames. Kallithea - Xanthi and AEK - Paniliakos. The rest of the games will be on Sunday. All games in Greece will be televised on Supersport, except for the Olympiakos - Panionios game, which will be on TV Magic.

As far as I know it will on CCTV at local bars live, and most likely on tape delay via ERT-Sat, just like the PAO-OLY game.

As you always do, I am certain you will post the time of the tape delay as soon as you know :tup:

PEACE

ERT-Sat will show PAOK-PAO on tape delay at 15:00 CDT (16:00 EDT). It will be tough not to find out the result of the game, espcially if you watch the Olympiakos - Panionios game, which will be on live on Antenna, and I am sure they will be giving the score of the PAOK - PAO game.

The other optionis to go to the local bar and watch it live.

Archived