Phantis Forums

Round 25: PAOK - Ionikos

Ziaka

On Sunday April 4, PAOK hosts Ionikos at Toumba Stadium. With 3rd place secured, PAOK should concentrate on winning all of the remaining games just in case Olympiakos and Panathinaikos stumble, and we are able to get beck into the hunt for 2nd place.

Ionikos will try to steal points from us, but if we are careful, PAOK should come out of this game with 3 points.

My prediction: 4-1 PAOK.

Very confident words Ziaka!

Ionikos have not lost 4 goals to any side all season, and Paok have failed to score 4 since day 5 of the season. I hope Ionikos can steal the points but expect they would be happy with a draw. A closer game than you imagine I feel.

Maybe 1-1, or 2-1 Paok.

I Agree With Johny on this one and as for Paok being able to maybe catch pao or oly??? ur Dreaming :D u should b proud of 3rd poistion as thats as far ur going to go in the league my friend :hypocrite: ...... now as for the game i think it will either be 1-1,0-0,1-0 Paok..... <_<

With PAOK having secured the 3rd place, the PAOK players will be playing without pressure on their shoulders. This has been a problem this season when the team played at Toumba (see lost points to Xanthi, Akratitos, Kastoria in the cup). There is no denying that PAOK is the superior team compared to Ionikos. If we score the first goal, I believe the flood gates will open. Hence my 4-1 prediction.

As for catching up with the leaders (PAO, OSFP), I am not saying that it will happen, just hoping that if they drop points, we are there to take advantage of the situation. It sounds impossible considering the gavromafia, and vazelomafia (tm Louie) that runs Greek soccer these days, but let me at least have a dream. :rolleyes:

Archived