Phantis Forums

Quarterfinals

The2ndMouse

wot you on about re pappou??!! we have world class players in every position re!!

oh and it wasnt a penalty it was outside the box :P

yeah sure, let me just name some of them....

David Seaman - 72 years old, tries to break Peter Shealton's record

Denis Berkamp - 52 years old, slower than my pappou...

Martin Keown - Simply a Joke!!! Not even worth mentioning :lol:

Ashley Cole - Twice a Joke, the upcoming star of England's Defence... :lol: :lol:

Ray Parlour - Do you really want me to make a comment about him? :P

Sylvain Wiltord - If the LAMOIO Konstadinedes was black he would have certaintly been Wiltord!!! :lol: :lol:

Nonwako KANU- :lol: :lol: :lol: No comment, just laughs

Edu, Gilberto, Lauren and all the other Cannibals, flesh eaters....

And last and certaintly not least - Patrick Vierra, the example of a kick boxer entering the world of football, dangerous, katsiki, unskilled player of all time!!! :box:

So why dont you restate your views my friend Gooner - Panatha? :P

ok...Xipna re!!!

Seaman does not play for us anymore hes retired...we have Lehmann now

DB10 is having a great season up front and i hope he signs for 1 more year

Keown is good backup thats all

Ashley Cole has been playing brilliantly this season...give a F*** about England!!

Parlour has been injured long term, but he does his job when asked to

Wiltord hasnt played for months...hes leaving at the end of the season, hes done his job for us, scored important goals but time for him to move on...hes not my favourite player but look at what hes won

Kanuuuuuu - i've met this dude and hes soooo cool :nw:

Edu is palying amazing football at the moment, Gilberto does his job quietly

and Vieira - hhmmm the best defensive midfield player in the world!!!

oohh and lets not forget Henry - hat-trick against Roma, 2 away to Inter - so there goes your argument about him in serie A

not to mention Pires, Ljungberg, Reyes, Campbell...shall i go on?? :whistle:

you obviously aint got a clue what your on about re...so unless your busting my balls stick to Greek football <_<

ok...Xipna re!!!

Seaman does not play for us anymore hes retired...we have Lehmann now

DB10 is having a great season up front and i hope he signs for 1 more year

Keown is good backup thats all

Ashley Cole has been playing brilliantly this season...give a F*** about England!!

Parlour has been injured long term, but he does his job when asked to

Wiltord hasnt played for months...hes leaving at the end of the season, hes done his job for us, scored important goals but time for him to move on...hes not my favourite player but look at what hes won

Kanuuuuuu - i've met this dude and hes soooo cool :nw:

Edu is palying amazing football at the moment, Gilberto does his job quietly

and Vieira - hhmmm the best defensive midfield player in the world!!!

oohh and lets not forget Henry - hat-trick against Roma, 2 away to Inter - so there goes your argument about him in serie A

not to mention Pires, Ljungberg, Reyes, Campbell...shall i go on?? :whistle:

you obviously aint got a clue what your on about re...so unless your busting my balls stick to Greek football <_<

Lets see who hasnt got a clue about English football...

Seaman has retired huh? How come I think that he played for Arsenal two months ago?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/ne...mpions_preview/

Dennis Bergkamp - hmmm he is getting so old that he is probably close to overcoming his fear for airplanes :P

Now I dont want to mention your comment about Martin Keown... I think you should edit your post and delete this comment you made because its bad for your image... :P :P

Even I consider me to be a fanatical Man U supporter dont say so many good things about are defenders, who are much better than Martin Keown (The only guy who is worse than the Neville Brothers)

And Viera the best defender in the world? hmmm shall we ask a second opinion on that? :lol: :lol:

Anyway I think on Saturday (if the referee is fair this time) we will kick your a&rs in the cup final!!!!! :box: :box: :box:

When i tell you people Pappou here is totally crazy noone listen to me!

he calls (Posted: Monday December 09, 2002 3:26 PM) two months ago! :rolleyes:

Pappouuuuuuu! Xypnaaaaa.

For Starters, wasnt Man City who signed Seaman After he left Arsenal?

:lol:

bloody hell...keep up with things Pappou....Seaman left us pre-season to go to Man city and announced his retirement mid-season when he got injured :P

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=seaman+re...F-8&hl=en&meta=

and you think Vieira is a defender?? i'm hoping that was a mistake otherwise you aint got a clue about football mate!!! :rolleyes:

stop crying about refs...it was ok when they were helping you all these years eh!! we're gonna kick your butts on saturday...i cant wait!!! :lol:

he calls (Posted: Monday December 09, 2002 3:26 PM) two months ago!  :rolleyes:

Pappouuuuuuu! Xypnaaaaa.

For Starters, wasnt Man City who signed Seaman After he left Arsenal?

:lol:

You got the trick huh? :P :P

Ok even two years ago Seaman was 50 years old!!!

Anyway tell us, do you think as well that Martin Keown is very good, and that Viera is the best defender in the world? (

You got the trick huh? :P  :P

Ok even two years ago Seaman was 50 years old!!!

Booooooo! <_<

Unsportsmanlike Behaviour while "being caught not knowing what the *&^% you talk about" alert! :whistle:

Stand up and take it like a man you worthless piece of $hite ;) :lol:

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

what I told to you, my team Monaco has defeat Madrid 3-1 and we go in semi final.

Moreover it'snormal that we win, we play better, we hit to time the post when the score was 3-1.

I'm so happy :D :D :D

we are going to see chelsea in semi final

Monaco-Real: 3-1

Arsenal-Chelsea: 1-2

What a Beautiful Night last night! :D

A good lesson for the Arrogant Madridstas and a lesson to them that filling the team with stars to sell T-Shirts and sending away kids who have bled their jersey for them (like Morientes) while condemning other talents on the bench DOES NOT ALWAYS Pay!

:tup:

Well done Monaco but very well done Chelsea!!!! :tup:

Arsenal scum lost their 2nd of their 3 objectives this year within a week!!! :tup:

ANTE GEIA WENGER!!! :1eye:

All the alhtes (Viera, Ljunberg, Henry, Pirez, Cambell and all the other scum) went home.... That is absolutely brilliant!!! :nw:

I wander where our friend Gooner-Panatha is..... :P

He suddently dissapeared after Saturdays match and I presume that he wont appear this week either..... :P :P :P

ARSENAL SCUM GO HOME!!! :nw:

:P xe xe xe :P

it is allowed for a team to loose the league for one year dont you think?

And dont be so sure that you are going to finish on top at the end..... :P

Cmmon Chelsea!!!!!

Yesturdays match Wenger illustrated his uselessness by placing an attacking formation of the team in the first half (Where he had the away goal advantage and there was no need for the team to attack) and as soon as the team scored, in the second half he placed a defencive formation (he had the luxery of playing attacking football to destry Chelsea) where he completely lost the game!!!

How can you defend with players such as Lauren, Cambell and Ashley Cole :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy must have thought that he had Maldini, esta and Cannavaro in the defence!!! :lol:

FORTSA RANNIERI!!! He is a really good coach and he had Wenger for breakfast!!!

i'll tell you from now...you aint winnin the league again for a while...

i dunno where you got an attacking formation from...Arsenal always plays to win, whatever the situation...chelski played better in the 2nd half, simple as that

you talk about our defenders...we have the best defence in the league, take a look at your s**** 1st, eg. the neville sisters, brown....your F***ed without drug boy ferdinand :P

like i've said before...stick to Greek football...u aint got a clue about the Premiership :lol:

i'll tell you from now...you aint winnin the league again for a while...

i dunno where you got an attacking formation from...Arsenal always plays to win, whatever the situation...chelski played better in the 2nd half, simple as that

you talk about our defenders...we have the best defence in the league, take a look at your s**** 1st, eg. the neville sisters, brown....your F***ed without drug boy ferdinand :P

like i've said before...stick to Greek football...u aint got a clue about the Premiership :lol:

Hey, remember I am not the one praysing the defence of Man U! I am the first one to admit that they are s***T!!! Neville sisters, Drug boy, and Silvestre are all useless, but nevertheless not worse than Ashley Cole, Cambell, and Lauren!!! :lol: :lol:

And not to forget Martin Keown!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived