Phantis Forums

Quarterfinals

The2ndMouse

Does anyone know what happened in the Arsenal-Chelsea game? I watch the game till about the 84th minute. The score was 1-1, did it end up that way? Or did one team score late in the game? Please respond. :la:

And as for those two goals. That Chelsea goal by Gudjohnson....I think that's his name :unsure: .....was great! I couldn't believe how Arsenal let him go through to prevent Lehman to kick the ball out! :blink: And what a great finish that was! :nw: I thought by then that Chelsea was going to win with that momentum! But the the unthinkable happened. Pires headed a great ball that basically scraped the post! :o The Chelsea keeper had no chance in getting it! Good game that was. :tup: :tup: :tup:

Every quarterfinal result was predictable.

It looks as if all the stronger teams are getting through and, if they do, once again the semis will be:

Arsenal - Real

Porto - Milan

(Look for a Rossoneri - Gunners final) ;)

It was very a great match, and I'm sure we have a little chance to go over.

The defense of Real is not really good, however the attack is so impressionnant.

for Lyon, Chelsea, Monaco everything is possible event if it would be very difficult.

1-1..... :o

And I have heard that a clear penalty was not awarded to Man U!!!!

I think the Paraga is at the premiership as well huh? :P

I really cant understand English football... How can teams such as Arsenal be at the top of the league. I mean before the match you know that Henry is going to score and the bloody English useless defenders dont do anything to stop him.

If Arsenal was in Serie A, then Henry woudnt even touch the ball with his feet....

All the other Arsenal players are useless and everybody expects Henry to score. And yet they do nothing about it........

OYST LAMOIO-DEFENDERS FROM MAN U...

SELL HAWARD, FERDINANT, SILVESTRE, NEVILLE BROTHERS, BROWN, O' SHEY AND ALL THE OTHER CLOWNS!!!

BUY PAOS DEFENDERS!!!! IT WILL COST YOU LESS THAN BLOODY FERDINAND TO ACTUALLY BUY THE WHOLE PAO DEFENCE!!! (WHICH WOULD BE MILES BETTER THAN THE EXISTING CLOWN DEFENCE)

1-1..... :o

And I have heard that a clear penalty was not awarded to Man U!!!!

I think the Paraga is at the premiership as well huh? :P

I really cant understand English football... How can teams such as Arsenal be at the top of the league. I mean before the match you know that Henry is going to score and the bloody English useless defenders dont do anything to stop him.

If Arsenal was in Serie A, then Henry woudnt even touch the ball with his feet....

All the other Arsenal players are useless and everybody expects Henry to score. And yet they do nothing about it........

OYST LAMOIO-DEFENDERS FROM MAN U...

SELL HAWARD, FERDINANT, SILVESTRE, NEVILLE BROTHERS, BROWN, O' SHEY AND ALL THE OTHER CLOWNS!!!

BUY PAOS DEFENDERS!!!! IT WILL COST YOU LESS THAN BLOODY FERDINAND TO ACTUALLY BUY THE WHOLE PAO DEFENCE!!! (WHICH WOULD BE MILES BETTER THAN THE EXISTING CLOWN DEFENCE)

you forgot the fact that the strong PAO defence did provide the Man Utd Scouts a superb show of their great worth during the Utd-PAO game at Old Trafford this past fall! ;) :lol:

wot you on about re pappou??!! we have world class players in every position re!!

oh and it wasnt a penalty it was outside the box :P

yeah sure, let me just name some of them....

David Seaman - 72 years old, tries to break Peter Shealton's record

Denis Berkamp - 52 years old, slower than my pappou...

Martin Keown - Simply a Joke!!! Not even worth mentioning :lol:

Ashley Cole - Twice a Joke, the upcoming star of England's Defence... :lol: :lol:

Ray Parlour - Do you really want me to make a comment about him? :P

Sylvain Wiltord - If the LAMOIO Konstadinedes was black he would have certaintly been Wiltord!!! :lol: :lol:

Nonwako KANU- :lol: :lol: :lol: No comment, just laughs

Edu, Gilberto, Lauren and all the other Cannibals, flesh eaters....

And last and certaintly not least - Patrick Vierra, the example of a kick boxer entering the world of football, dangerous, katsiki, unskilled player of all time!!! :box:

So why dont you restate your views my friend Gooner - Panatha? :P

Archived