Phantis Forums

Useful Resources for Moving Forward / Χρήσιμοι Πόροι Για Την Συνέχεια

Although it seems nobody posts here anymore, I know some of you still visit (no doubt to read up on how PAOK is getting on). Your pills are definitely not going to be strong enough for yesterday's debacle so I thought I would leave this here:

https://www.klimaka.org.gr

This is the suicide hotline in Greece. I know your players gave EVERYTHING THEY HAD AND DIDN'T HAVE but even against 10 men, we still managed to beat you and WIN THE TITLE IN YOUR STADIUM. However difficult it was witnessing that, seeing Konstantelias send your defender for a hotdog before watching Taison smash it home, ending it all just isn't worth it. Seek help before you do anything stupid.

Remember, you still have the cup next week to look forward to! Most people (including us) wanted Aris to win it and bring both trophies to Thessaloniki but after yesterday I think we will be cheering on PAO. Your players tackling ours from behind, fans signing anti-PAOK songs the entire game, Mantzios not even congratulating PAOK for the title - you really are a small and pathetic club.

Σας εύχομαι ολόψυχα να πέσετε (και να μείνετε) στη Β Εθνική για πολλά χρόνια.