Phantis Forums

Members or not?

Vaggar

The difference in the price of the tickets for the game OSFP-Akratitos was big.

For the members 10 Euro, for the non-members 40. A lot of people that wanted to see the game left when they found out the price.

Also Olympiakos will have different prices in the CL tickets.

Do you thing that this will force the Olympiakos fans to become members, or will drive them more away from the games? With all games televised I think that probably will keep them away from the stadium. But we have to wait and see.

10E vs. 40E ... wow, that is HUGE!!! I probably would have left too unless I knew that I would make it to most (if not all) the home games.

Kokkalis doing this now is a bit daring ... I would have expected this next year w/ the opening of the new stadium, but that's why he makes the big bucks.

Personally - I think it will hurt Olympiakos in the Championship, but that people will come no matter what for the CL games.

Now the fools who paid 60 euro to Kokkalis in order to become members must feel very lucky huh... Value for money and all that &%$/)&%$/)%$)%.

Kokkalis is getting advantage of all those who love thrinos just to fil up his empty pocket... And the "koroida" are becoming members thinking that they will get something out of it.... Can somebody explain to me where does all this money go to??? He did not make any descent transfers, the money is not going to the new stadium or any other club of thrinos.... So we have a new Bic Mac. The only difference is that we all knew Big Mac was a crook (he did not ever deny it anyway), compared with the spy who wants to pass the idea that he is a fair and legitimate businessman. Business my a...ss. The only business he does is with the Germans, EPO, EPAE and his friend Kanelopoylo!!

Oyst :box: :box:

Archived