Phantis Forums

AEK - IRAKLIS

The2ndMouse

Obviously our recent win is something to build on Psychologically. We must hope that he new coach and the tacktics he is trying to apply will sink in to the team as fast as possible although this is not easy in such a short time.

In both legs I expect Iraclis to be the favourite! And I never expected to believa that ! But they are. I hope that overall class of players can take us the necessary step further and give the team time to get their act to gether under Dumitreasku for this target (the cup) not to vanish as well...

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the game .......and although we missed a couple of classical chances in the first half.....I would say , we deserve, where we stand in the championship table.....

Sotiris Lyberopoulos.....is neither ....a champion of crosses........ it looks that the general understanding of Goalkeepers tasks in Greece....from all participants around football....like the Goalkeeper himself....the technical staff...the spectators...and the press...... is limited ...how the Goalkeeper is defending his Goal Line........ on shoots and headers.....

Growing up ..with this mentality...and encouraged by the Greek public opinion in this domain.....Greek Goalkeepers are extremely weak....., when they leave the Goalline.....

Borbokis has been attacked with double stretched feet (the jump was similar to Bob Beamon's in the Olympic games of Mexico).... in the Iraklis penalty box area......and has been injured seriously...and had to stop the game........but for the referee.... the action was legal........because he not only hit (demolished)..Borbokis.... but the Iraklis defender managed to touch somehow also the ball ..........

And therefore ......Pesete lei ......o Ellhnas diatitis.........

Archived