Phantis Forums

The Future of Kastoria

tihio10

The C-Division team Kasoria shocked everyone in the third round defeating PAOK by a score of 2-1 after two games. Many believe that they'll get even further in the tournament with two wins over Proodeftiki. Some even think they'll win it all after that surprising turnout in round 3. But where would they go from here. I believe that they'll be promoted to the B Division this year. One member (I can't remember who :huh: ) Predicted that most of Kastoria's good players would leave to other top teams like Olympiakos, AEK, and Panathinaikos, which may be true, and then turn the team into a downfall. Do you agree on this prediction, or do you oppose it? Do you think they'll one day finish a season as the Greek Champ? I'd like to see your opinions. :D Thanks :D

KASTORIA IS LOW ON FUNDS, AND NATURALLY THEY WOULD SELL OF SOME OF THEIR YOUNGER TALENT FOR SORELY NEEDED FUNDING. FORTUNATELY FOR KASTORIA,THEY HAVE MANY TALENTED PLAYERS IN AND AROUND THE AREA,FROM THE VARIOUS LOCAL TEAMS.

KASTORIA HAVE GIVEN PLAYERS TO BIGGER TEAMS IN THE PAST. THE UNFORTUNATE PROBLEM WAS, THAT PAST OWNERS/PRRESIDENTS WOULD POCKET MONEY HEADED FOR THE TEAM, AND THUS THE TEAM WOULD END UP IN A s%$#! HOLE. FORTUNATELY NOW THERE IS A COMPETENT PRESIDENT/OWNER,WHO CARES FOR THE TEAM. IT HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE THE LAST FEW YEARS, BUT NOW THE TEM HAS BEEN PULLED OUT OF THE UNRETURNABLE. THAEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO FINISH CHAMPS ONE DAY. WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

Dear Kastorianos

As you know Kastoria is a very nice team for me and i hope to see the team again in A division (next year in b!)

i have a questione for you , Do you know something about the two match in 1980 agains Dinamo Tbilisi in Europe?

I know only the results (0-0 and 0-2) and that Dinamo won the cup that year

thank you

ciao

I dont think the team will collapse. Kastoria have a good side with youngsters of playing in the Alpha but a the same time if Kastoria can get there and compete as Xalki have done then they will forever be turning over the players to survive.

I think going to B division and being competitive should be the next aim. We have one foot in the door and we need to continue.

For teh Cup, well we beat two sides above us (division wise) and continue to earn our right. We have been dealt a lucky hand with Proodeftiki and I beleive we can do it. If we make the Semis then we have more than exceeded expectations. Beyond that I cant imagine because we will draw one of AEK, PAO, OSFP which will be extremely difficult. Id be willing to sacrifice AEK's spot in the Cup Final for Kastoria.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eyxome tora oli oi kastoriani na xehasoun to exhes ke na enohoune gia ena melon pou MAS ANIKOI.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ke na voihisoun ti anodo tis omadas me pathos

synxaritiria ston filo mou k. kotopoulo gia to tis thisies ke pathos pou exi

SYNXARITIRIA MEGALI KASTORIA

ARGYRIS

Wow! Kastoria's in to the semis in the Greek Cup!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: As a big fan of Kastoria, I hope they win it all and show all the A Division teams how good they really are!!! :box: :box: BRAVO KASTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

:la: :la: :la: :la: I DONOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED? I WILL CALL MY FRIEND IN KASTORIA LATER, BEFORE I GO TO WORK. I WILL POST ANYTHING I FIND OUT AFTER I COME BACK FROM WORK, OR SOMETIME LATER TOMORROW MORNING. :la: :la: :la: :la:

MY FRIEND IN KASTORIA TOLD ME THAT HE LEFT FOR FAMILY REASONS. WHAT BULLSHIT. ACTUALLY THAT WAS WHAT KASTORIA HAD SAID. MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT RECENT RESULTS AS WELL AS THE RED-CRDING OF PLAYERS MIGHT HAVE ADDED A RESON FOR THEM TO ASK HIM TO GO. HE FINALLY SAID THAT THERE IS A RUMOR IN KASTORIA THAT OFH HAS MADE AN OFFER TO TZOKO HATZIEFSKI. AND THAT IS THE LATEST.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived