Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

Mouse, what is wrong with you?

It is bad enough that it took you two years to comprehend that a single individual could concurrently have and exercise multiple names, now you seem at a loss at the idea that two different users may have the same one.

If you find the situation confusing, may I suggest that you adopt the philosophy of the libertarian forum and force the other guy to change his name?

And since he has been for months now obsessing with Albanian names, let him call himself barkalec! And in order to be even handed, change mine to OriginalGo:bekli or even to Go:bekli the First.

But let me ask you Go:bekli [the first] -- is there any relationship with Go:bekli the 2nd?

Lazarus,

How could you even conceive the question you asked?

Although I refuse to criticize a fellow whom I have never met face to face, the differences in the way we think and write are obvious.

I am...............................he is

--------------------------------------------------

clear..............................confused and confusing

direct.............................meandering

laconic...........................long-winded

simple...........................complicated

using short words...........sesquipedalian

and so on and so forth. For instance, if you read his etymological mumbo jumbo you cannot understand if he means "fox who receives bribes", "paid prostitute" (is there another kind?), or something altogether different. The guy is all over the map!

I say the green Vassaras (or even better, generally I say nothing about Kyros) and we all know where we stand. In two words or less, not in two pages!

Archived