1 Douchez(GK)

6 Camara

21 Digne

26 Jallet

7 Menez

25 Rabiot

22 Lavezzi

Manager: Laurent Blanc(FRA)

Wow. That's bad. I didn't watch (had to work). Is it a fair result? This doesn't look good for the future in the CL.

All the Greek teams that play in Europe should come from a strong domestic league. Everyone benefits or all are hurt if you have a crappy league. My 2 cents....

Wow. That's bad. I didn't watch (had to work). Is it a fair result? This doesn't look good for the future in the CL.

All the Greek teams that play in Europe should come from a strong domestic league. Everyone benefits or all are hurt if you have a crappy league. My 2 cents....

We outplayed them in the first half. They had the better of the play in the second half, but all their goals were off corners, and that leads me to believe we have a lot of work to do defending corners. You will see Olympiakos in the Round of 16 with more efforts like the first half.

OK. I see.

I don't know what's worse, being blown out completely or losing badly but when you could have won if took care the details?

Corners need great defenses because you've got lots of attackers in the box and lots of movement. You've got to be 100% alert. The goalie also has a big responsibility to get to the ball first. Because the attackers are so close to the goal.

What do you think are Oly's best chances to grab points in this round?

Archived