Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK

Irlandos

Worthless fans. I was impressed at the start of this game, but ever so disappointed and disgusted at the end of it.

But let's not let their xalia overshadow our victory ! ! !

Up to the final against Atromitos! Let's not underestimate them!

Bravo to our players who did an excellent job to win under these awful circumstances! BRAVO to all of them ! ! ! :tup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a disgrace to greek football, unbelievably. Well done to our players to come here and win. I agree with Genome we should not underestimate Atromitos and we should not take that risk, we haven't won a trophy for 9 years and we can not blow it.

PAME GIA TO KYPELLO

Congrats. I was neutral on this one, but I'm happy that AEK won after seeing PAOK's fan behavior.

This is not good for the sport and definitely not good for Greece. Why they allow the sport to be trashed and dominated by hooligans is beyond me.

Same for the people who own teams, like that mafioso Beos of Volos.

I wanted Atromitos to go to the final. It may be a good game, even though I have lost much interest.

On a side note, if any team is found to be threatening refs or fixing games should be punished by relegation. In Italy Juventus fell..... but, maybe this is too much to expect in Greece.. :tdown:

Just 2 hooligans?!! Wow, then violence must be going down!

I doubt that anyone will follow up on this, whether these 2 idiots will be truly punished.

I think it's time to deduct points from teams. This way, MAYBE, the rest of the team's fans will protect their team by preventing hooliganism.

Archived