Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK

Irlandos

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK players all running towards the dressing rooms...

It's the 90th ... MAKE THIS STOP 0-1, it's OVER ! I am so very disappointed with these PAOK fans I thought they were a team closer to us. They lost and we won fair and square, there really is nothing more to it ...

Their fans are breaking cameras, and everything they find in front of them...

Vre den pane sto dialo re Irlande ... what do they have to be frustrated about except themselves and their team. Unless I am mistaken, or unless I am seeing things through yellow glasses, which I always try not to and I hope I'm not doing now, the reffing was fair throughout the whole game ...

The problem is our players left themselves (not a ref decision) so I hope this will not turn against us somehow...

Yeah that's what I'm saying, I thought they were a team closer to us.

It's a shame! Really usually under these circumstances I'd be angry but now I'm just really disappointed.

What do they expect is going to happen now, they've had their little nerdrage and they're still going to score two goals in maybe two minutes (if any at all) ???

So what have we had so far: a flare against Saja's back, burning his shirt an maybe his back, flares towards a bunch of our players, a heap of other stuff thrown at them, lasers, attacks towards the camera crew, and attacks against their own fans.

Poli Axristos O Kosmos ...

Archived