Phantis Forums

A.E.K. -

george21

HT: 0 - 0

Very boring half. We have kept possession well but we cannot break threw the Kerkyra defence. Our only chance was a set piece where Blanco headed the ball just wide. We need to step up our game in the second half.

I think you can rebuilt not having the pressure to vie for the title. Then you can get rid of players and get others, and plan long-term.

I'm afraid that Greek clubs don't have money and attracting established talent will be difficult.

I think you can rebuilt not having the pressure to vie for the title. Then you can get rid of players and get others, and plan long-term.

I'm afraid that Greek clubs don't have money and attracting established talent will be difficult.

Rebuilt!!!!!!! We have been doing that since 2004 when Nikolaidis took over!!! Rebuilding years are DONE!! We need to get players and go out there and win the TITLE!!!!!!!!

Rebuilt!!!!!!! We have been doing that since 2004 when Nikolaidis took over!!! Rebuilding years are DONE!! We need to get players and go out there and win the TITLE!!!!!!!!

OK. You said, you'll get players...

Are you going to buy a ready-to-play team, or get players and forge them into a good team? I reckon that's rebuilding.

But, it has to be a plan, internal stability, and a good culture all around. AEK has been lacking all these.

PAO has suffered from the same malaise. We might be going through the same downward spiral again.

Archived